City has a real problem with POT

southy
Lord of the Board

City has a real problem with POT

Post by southy »

POT HOLES that is. I cannot recall a spring where city roads have been in worse condition. Main Street heading south is terrible - city tried doing a cosmetic fix on the outside lane but it's not working. Winnipeg Street is just as bad. Eckhardt and Westminster the same. Repairs are going to cost a lot of money - hope the city has budgeted for these repairs.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Re: City has a real problem with POT

Post by Drip_Torch »

POT HOLES that is. I cannot recall a spring where city roads have been in worse condition. Main Street heading south is terrible - city tried doing a cosmetic fix on the outside lane but it's not working. Winnipeg Street is just as bad. Eckhardt and Westminster the same. Repairs are going to cost a lot of money - hope the city has budgeted for these repairs.

I'm feeling click-baited. lol.

That was tough winter - wasn't it? Another week of the minus teens and downtown would have a been a few kilometers closer; with the hubs locked in and a lifejacket on - at least. I was amazed at some the frost heaves I saw when the snow melted, but thankfully they seem to be settling down. I'm getting tired of wiping the coffee spills out of my center console.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...

Return to “South Okanagan”