It just keeps coming ...

Drip_Torch
Guru

Re: It just keeps coming ...

Post by Drip_Torch »

fluffy wrote:Sounds more like "moved on" than retired. Kudos to John and best wishes on his new direction.

You're right...

Now I’m about to embark on another career change.
Starting next week, I will become the Development and Communications Officer for the South Okanagan Similkameen Medical Foundation, helping executive-director Janice Perrino and the rest of the foundation’s team raise $20 million to equip the new $325-million patient care tower being constructed at Penticton Regional Hospital.

I stand corrected.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

twobits wrote:
fluffy wrote:He's having waffles. Again. How much longer are the good residents of Penticton going to have to put up with this?

James Miller would find a way to make an Editorial out of the Mayor eating waffles if he found out it was made with GMO flour or an illegal immigrant.
I have no use for Mayor Jak but I also have no use for fake news.

But if you want a four-part, front-page series on Ringo Starr, or editorials about movies and music instead of local happenings, then James is your man. Thank goodness the Western is still around to provide decent local news coverage.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

RupertBear wrote:But if you want a four-part, front-page series on Ringo Starr, or editorials about movies and music instead of local happenings, then James is your man. Thank goodness the Western is still around to provide decent local news coverage.

Ya, no kidding. If the Western ever goes Mon Wed Fri and added some more world news to their already great local coverage, the Herald would fold up. Here's to hoping!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:topic: Thanks!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “South Okanagan”