Construction in Walmart area

BC Dave

Construction in Walmart area

Post by BC Dave »

Does anyone know what buildings are under construction on Skaha Lake Road just south of Walmart? There is a large structure that appears to be a big box store and also a wooden structure being built near the Chinese and Thai restaurants. On an unrelated note I see that the old Anthony's pub is reopening in April. With all the residential construction in that area it should do well if properly managed.
twobits
Guru

Re: Construction in Walmart area

Post by twobits »

BC Dave wrote:Does anyone know what buildings are under construction on Skaha Lake Road just south of Walmart? There is a large structure that appears to be a big box store and also a wooden structure being built near the Chinese and Thai restaurants. On an unrelated note I see that the old Anthony's pub is reopening in April. With all the residential construction in that area it should do well if properly managed.

Am told the Large concrete building is Ashley Furniture. Don't know what the smaller one next to the car wash will be.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
mountain sky
Fledgling

Re: Construction in Walmart area

Post by mountain sky »

I am told it is a dentists office by the car wash and yes, I am thrilled about Anthony's!

Return to “South Okanagan”