Old Carl's Jr.

fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Old Carl's Jr.

Post by fall »

Dizzy1 wrote:Why go home when you're in need of a good cup of java while shopping or doing errands? Also, some of us spend more time on the road then we do at home.

Was thinking more about the ones that get their morning coffees.
Nothing like waiting in a twenty car line up at certain places to get your coffee.
Coffee is very hip and trendy, especially Starbucks, your nobody without a paper cup in your hand.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

fall wrote:Was thinking more about the ones that get their morning coffees.
Nothing like waiting in a twenty car line up at certain places to get your coffee.
Coffee is very hip and trendy, especially Starbucks, your nobody without a paper cup in your hand.

OK, gottcha. Agree with you on that one
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Got me wondering, at the corner of Harvey & Spall is a 7-11. Curious thing, would that location have 7-11 coffee since it also has a Tim's.

Dizzy1 wrote:The Blue Moon Esso in Vernon has a Timmie's and 7/11 and they had both coffees (at least last time I was in there) - I also noticed the Esso/Timmie's on 32nd Street is also a 7/11.

Esso no longer wants to be in involved in the retail end of fuel industry. Everyone of there station will become an 7-11, Esso will only be supplying the fuel.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

southy wrote:Now that's what I call living the American dream!

Ethiopian actually. I've yet to find a nicer coffee than Ethiopian. Stumptown deals a lot in single source coffees from all over the world, and a little "exploring" shows you the different "personalities" of coffees from different regions. If anything you'll find out in a hurry that the bulk of commercially available coffees, either brewed or on the shelf, are from bottom-of-the-mountain buy-em-by-the-boatload beans.

Never really cared much for Starbucks French Roast right from the start but I think they've realized that there a enough like me out there that making medium and light roast blends available all the time widens their market appeal.

https://www.stumptowncoffee.com/
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut

Return to “South Okanagan”