Another prison lawsuit,,,,, so what ?

my5cents
Guru

Another prison lawsuit,,,,, so what ?

Post by my5cents »

At some point the Okanagan media have to realize that law suits brought on by inmates at the new Okanagan Corrections Centre, isn't news.

Inmates are well known far and wide for their frivolous law suits. "Served cold food", "Didn't get my shower", etc.

They have 24 hours a day to plot and plan amongst each other to think up ways to break up the monotony.

Don't get me wrong, there is the odd suit with merit, but the very odd one.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
twobits
Guru

Re: Another prison lawsuit,,,,, so what ?

Post by twobits »

my5cents wrote:At some point the Okanagan media have to realize that law suits brought on by inmates at the new Okanagan Corrections Centre, isn't news.

Inmates are well known far and wide for their frivolous law suits. "Served cold food", "Didn't get my shower", etc.

They have 24 hours a day to plot and plan amongst each other to think up ways to break up the monotony.

Don't get me wrong, there is the odd suit with merit, but the very odd one.

I would like to think that most people realize this....hopefully.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

these guys are all goofs, send him here http://www.businessinsider.com/inside-r ... r-inmate-3 then he might have a real reson to complain
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
twofingers
Board Meister

Post by twofingers »

Imagine that - things suck in prison.
I would have thought that each prisoner would have been presented with a lei and a mai-tai as they entered the front gate.
What a let down to discover that, not only is that not true, but the Tooth Fairy has stopped making regular visits
http://www.oliverchronicle.com/letter-inmate-says-a-lot-of-things-suck-in-prison/

Return to “South Okanagan”