Unbelievable! And we pay these guys money!!!

twobits
Guru

Re: Unbelievable! And we pay these guys money!!!

Post by twobits »

XT225 wrote:I would agree with you. The 'Weeb" has only inflamed the entire issue when it should have just gone away until the court date (since Paul didn't accept their offers). Media hasn't helped by keeping the story going but if Weeb had just kept his trap closed and concentrated on more important work at City Hall, there wouldn't have been anything to report on. He is as much to blame as Varga and the media.

XT.....you seriously need to re evaluate your logic here. Sorry. Varga gets to do media photo op's and the City can't respond with anything until court date? In a court of public opinion, would that not be one side presenting their case to the Jury while the other side sits with duct tape on their mouth??
This issue should have never gone to court if our system had not been so polluted with namby pamby zealots so afraid to act on common sense, haul this pos self imposed taxpayer dependant off to Hwy litter patrol for 3 or 4 months.
One or two shifts on the Hwy ROW might not cure his drug dependence, but it would likely change his opinion of where he can park his lazy butt on City sidewalks while the nambies figger out how to solve his dependency. At least one problem will be solved.
Instead, we all spend a bloody fortune in taxes making sure "Paul's" "right" havenot been trampled and we wonder why taxes are so high?
Does anyone know if pro bozo is actually pro bozo or gets a taxpayer cheque from the public defender department of namby?

Yah, in case ya didn't get it.....I am very bitter that this kind of waste of tax dollars can happen.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
XT225
Lord of the Board

Post by XT225 »

Whatever, twobits. Your opinion. My opinion. We can agree to disagree. :smt045
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

XT225 wrote:Whatever, twobits. Your opinion. My opinion. We can agree to disagree. :smt045

You bet we can XT. And I avoid smilies but :130:.
Just see a really slippery slope in how our society defines the disadvantaged in true need of help that we can provide for, and those that milk and waste resources because some enable them to do so. Like Mr pro bozo....and our screwed up system. I'll hook up with ya at a local pub and buy a cpl pints if you at least consider that maybe Paul Braun, in his quest for 2 square ft of concrete to park his azz on, is costing at least 50k in staff time and legal fee's (at a min), instead of being devoted to something more directed to the disadvantaged or the general taxpayer. How many Paul Braun's with pro bozo lawyers is it going to take to break your household budget with taxes? You have already posted that the City leaves potholes in your street. I would humbly suggest Paul alone has just postponed pothole repair on many kilometers of residential streets. But we do have a mitt full of bollards!!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Return to “South Okanagan”