Beaten on beach "trying to do the right thing"....

Beaten on beach "trying to do the right thing"....

Postby dle » May 7th, 2019, 1:49 pm

https://www.castanet.net/news/Penticton ... y-stranger

That's when one of the men punched Eliason in the face. Thomas Kruger-Allen, 21, was charged Monday in connection with the incident, facing counts of aggravated assault, sexual assault and two counts of common assault. Kruger Allen has a history of violent offences, and remains behind bars.

....so, what was this SOB doing out wandering around with a history of VIOLENT offences (plural)?

What happened to this poor man, trying to stick up for some young kids, is the type of thing that is going to continue to happen and get worse until we bring back some law and order and CONSEQUENCES.

JAIL TIME for this :cuss: this time - and not some piddly little sentence. Lock him up where he belongs. He does NOT belong out wandering the streets. The Courts have to stop putting the rest of us in danger - which is exactly what they do everytime they release some obviously violent offender back among us.

10 people like this post.
dle
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 2487 posts

Re: Beaten on beach "trying to do the right thing"....

Postby soupy » May 7th, 2019, 2:15 pm

Very well put.

I expect next week's public meeting regarding Community Policing to be quite full.
soupy
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 784 posts

Postby Mtn Biker » May 7th, 2019, 2:37 pm

I am sure some parent, mom or who ever is really proud of this *bleep* of a son. Regrettably the fact that our court system is a f'n joke and allows these types of losers to exist is so pathetic I am speechless. Exactly same thing happen to my son-in-law a few years back when he was sucker punched by an idiot with a laundry list of violent offences. So lucky for us that the outcome was not so severe. I truly hope this young man recovers because obviously the "authorities" will do nothing, until some time he kills someone.

3 people like this post.
Mtn Biker
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 417 posts

Postby Mtn Biker » May 7th, 2019, 2:42 pm

....so, what was this SOB doing out wandering around with a history of VIOLENT offences (plural)?

What happened to this poor man, trying to stick up for some young kids, is the type of thing that is going to continue to happen and get worse until we bring back some law and order and CONSEQUENCES.

JAIL TIME for this :cuss: this time - and not some piddly little sentence. Lock him up where he belongs. He does NOT belong out wandering the streets. The Courts have to stop putting the rest of us in danger - which is exactly what they do everytime they release some obviously violent offender back among us.

See this story about this fun loving citizen:

http://www.iheartradio.ca/ez-rock/ez-ro ... -1.3110728
Mtn Biker
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 417 posts

Postby southy » May 7th, 2019, 3:00 pm

Ask any high school student if they know the name of this individual. He, his brother and his group are very well known for going out and kicking the *bleep* out of undeserving people. Just a couple weeks ago, students were having a party up Wiltse and this group shows up and boot stomps the head of a student. Kid was in serious condition and ended up in the hospital. The police know who they are. I will probably be labelled for saying this, but unfortunately it is the truth. They are from across the channel. Restorative Justice my *bleep*! Something needs to be done before someone dies.

7 people like this post.
southy
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 989 posts

Postby the truth » May 7th, 2019, 3:08 pm

southy wrote:Ask any high school student if they know the name of this individual. He, his brother and his group are very well known for going out and kicking the *bleep* out of undeserving people. Just a couple weeks ago, students were having a party up Wiltse and this group shows up and boot stomps the head of a student. Kid was in serious condition and ended up in the hospital. The police know who they are. I will probably be labelled for saying this, but unfortunately it is the truth. They are from across the channel. Restorative Justice my *bleep*! Something needs to be done before someone dies.

just a matter of time before they kill someone and they know when they do, they will get next to know time if any at all
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

3 people like this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7688 posts

Postby common_sense_guy » May 7th, 2019, 3:15 pm

I think a good idea would be to make sucker punches and other non provoked violent attacks automatically attempted murder. I honestly think when word got out people would start behaving a little bit better even if they were drunk they would still remember. in my opinion it is attempted murder . Same with boot stomping somebody already down. That shouldn't be a tough change to make should it? Of course it will be.
Last edited by common_sense_guy on May 9th, 2019, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can't handle the truth, plug your ears. Don't ask me to stop speaking. This is a no snowflake Zone

5 people like this post.
common_sense_guy
Board Meister

Liked in: 339 posts

Postby logman » May 7th, 2019, 3:51 pm

A nice “healing circle” is all this young man needs. Fix his broken path right up.
His elders must be so proud of him.

2 people like this post.
logman
Übergod

Liked in: 284 posts

Postby cr125 » May 7th, 2019, 4:18 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 7th, 2019, 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: If you know it's against the rules don't post it.
cr125
Fledgling

Liked in: 81 posts

Postby abraham » May 7th, 2019, 4:59 pm

The courts will slap him on the wrist “yet again” just cause he’s an Indian!
abraham

Liked in: 65 posts

Postby bigtimeoperations » May 7th, 2019, 5:01 pm

I'm at my wits end when it comes to our revolving door justice system. *bleep* doesn't make any sense! Thinking too hard about it just adds unnecessary stress, so I try not to go there. Our justice system needs a complete overhaul through and through. Top to bottom. All the nooks and crevices.

This piece of trash doesn't belong in society, he belongs at the bottom of the lake! I'm going to assume he had an extremely rough childhood, and that's a shame and not all his fault, but you don't take it out on innocent people. Especially an act that could easily kill. Eff this guy!

4 people like this post.
bigtimeoperations
Fledgling

Liked in: 127 posts

Postby cr125 » May 7th, 2019, 5:03 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 7th, 2019, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Challenging moderator.

vegas1500 likes this post.
cr125
Fledgling

Liked in: 81 posts

Postby vegas1500 » May 7th, 2019, 5:57 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 7th, 2019, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.

cr125 likes this post.
vegas1500
Übergod

Liked in: 2096 posts

Postby the truth » May 7th, 2019, 8:51 pm

logman wrote:A nice “healing circle” is all this young man needs. Fix his broken path right up.

maybe he learned it from his elders
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Brushy Bill likes this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7688 posts

Postby Brushy Bill » May 7th, 2019, 8:57 pm

logman wrote:A nice “healing circle” is all this young man needs. Fix his broken path right up.
the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

the truth likes this post.
Brushy Bill
Fledgling

Liked in: 93 posts

Next

Return to South Okanagan