Bc libs manipulate 2017 election

Discuss the upcoming elections here.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Bc libs manipulate 2017 election

Post by maryjane48 »

your clark kills people green . you got zero to brag about . every time you think of clark also think of the guy that is dead because of mzclark
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

I did not bother to post this link earlier, as the attack on riding boundaries was purely NDP shtick and so answered the political shtick question.

BC has one of the better systems to minimize political interference in determining ridings. It has held up as fair and equitable for a long time.

http://142.34.128.33/index.php//resources/maps/electoral-boundaries-commission-reports/

No political party can jiggle the ridings, they are determined by an independent body.

So this does boil down to NDP shtick trying to justify why once again they could NOT win an election - despite running a disingenuous attack everything and "you can have everything you want for free" campaign.

The Greens kicked them badly. The NDP have no defense against the Greens who - my goodness what a novel idea - had mostly rational polices that were forward looking - and oh my goodness - were actually costed and accompanied by a tax plan.

The NDP can't do that. Math is too haaaard for their base that want a free lunch. And the BC NDP don't have the spine to stand up and say "there is no free lunch". And so they lose left leaning voters. And the BC NDP lose again.
But that can't be, so like the Donald, they scream "the system is rigged" - even though it isn't.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

try the truth . might help your credibility . clark ignored the indapendant commission . end of story .
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

http://142.34.128.33/docs/rpt/BC-EBC_Final_Report-Sept_24,_2015.pdf and http://maps.gov.bc.ca/ess/hm/ge2017/

I have not looked at every riding. The ones I did look at show a precise match with the final EBC report.

So perhaps, MJ, you should prowl through and see if you can find discrepancies. Nobody outside of NDP echo-chamberland will ever believe the garbage the Tyee prints.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

maryjane48 wrote:try the truth .

Therein lies the problem, you can't recognize it!
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

maryjane48 wrote:try the truth . might help your credibility . clark ignored the indapendant commission . end of story .

LINK :cuss:
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

notice how very many times christy said "constitutional", yet never cites what document she is referring to.

manipulation. misdirection. deceit.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Retrosnap
Board Meister

Post by Retrosnap »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:notice how very many times christy said "constitutional", yet never cites what document she is referring to.

Not sure why this is such a big deal for you. She also acknowledged that the govt is certain to fall when the house is recalled in the next couple of days. She's has the plurality, and under our system, the plurality at least tries to gain the confidence of the house in the form of a budget. We don't even know what budget will be presented, but we already know the GreeNDP are going to vote against it no matter what....who is really trying to seize power? It's a fait accompli, but let it happen according to the rules and traditions of parliamentary democracy.

Speaking of misdirection and manipulation, Horgan talks incessantly about the 60% who want change....but not about the 60% who DIDN'T vote NDP.
35mm photography is a job, medium format is a skill, large format is a way of life.
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

Retrosnap wrote:
A_Britishcolumbian wrote:notice how very many times christy said "constitutional", yet never cites what document she is referring to.

Not sure why this is such a big deal for you. She also acknowledged that the govt is certain to fall when the house is recalled in the next couple of days. She's has the plurality, and under our system, the plurality at least tries to gain the confidence of the house in the form of a budget. We don't even know what budget will be presented, but we already know the GreeNDP are going to vote against it no matter what....who is really trying to seize power? It's a fait accompli, but let it happen according to the rules and traditions of parliamentary democracy.

Speaking of misdirection and manipulation, Horgan talks incessantly about the 60% who want change....but not about the 60% who DIDN'T vote NDP.

Regardless of where the 60% lies it would not have been an issue at all had the people of this province had a clear party to support. What is clear is everyone in this province wanted a change and boy have we got a change........at least for a month or two.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Retrosnap wrote:

Exactly. 60% didn't vote for Bully-boy.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

Retrosnap wrote:

Not sure why this is such a big deal for you. ... It's a fait accompli, but let it happen according to the rules and traditions of parliamentary democracy.

i would think when the so called 'premier' makes references to a 'constitution' and that being the reasoning for her/her party's actions/position, then i think we should be able to look at the document she is referring to, otherwise it is just words without meaning.

i would like to see the 'rules', and if you believe tradition is a good enough reason for the dirty corrupt actions of the various power brokers then you deserve what you get, after all, that is 'traditional' :)

voting percentages :) many more than 40%, as you claim, did not vote ndp, same goes for the bcliberals, and so of course to a greater degree the greens. the number you you were looking for is much closer to 80% i believe.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

This is the Constitution Clark would be referencing:
http://www.bclaws.ca/civix/document/id/ ... g/96066_01
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”