Cell phone is packing it in

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
Scadam
Übergod

Re: Cell Phone is packing it In

Post by Scadam »

It was an HTC - I can't remember which one. Sounds like HTC has been giving android a bad name.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Cell Phone is packing it In

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Scadam wrote:It was an HTC - I can't remember which one. Sounds like HTC has been giving android a bad name.

It would seem so, and it's a shame, because except for that (which is obviously a biggie), my HTC Sensation has held up well, and it sports decent construction too with a formed aluminum back.

Doesn't do a guy much good though if it always acts up, and behaves unpredictably.

I looked up as much info as I could on Apple and plans for bigger screens on iphones, but it sounds a lot like they've run into issues with the 5.5" model production, which may mean a couple of years delay, with only a smaller 4.7" or so, in the works for September, so since I already have that size, I see little motivation to consider Apple any further.

I'm kind of leaning toward the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 now. I have a number of Samsung computer hardware pieces, monitor, laser printer, optical drive, TV, BluRay Player, and all have been really good to me, so maybe I should give their phone a shot too.

Anyone feel the need to talk me out of it?
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”