Car alarm/ starter installation

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Car alarm/ starter installation

Post by the truth »

I am looking at buying a car alarm/car starter for my second car installation inclued. not looking for top of the line stuff as it is my beater car lol. any recommendations would be appreciated, as per fourm policy no negative business reviews please
thanks
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Liquidnails
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: car alarm/ starter installation

Post by Liquidnails »

I've had pretty good luck with visions in the past
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: car alarm/ starter installation

Post by Bsuds »

the truth wrote:I am looking at buying a car alarm/car starter for my second car installation inclued.

I would keep an eye out for a sale and go from there. Andre's did one for me a long time ago and everything worked fine.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
oko11
Fledgling

Re: Car alarm/ starter installation

Post by oko11 »

while I love visions for buying things, their car starter installation is not that great. I have had one car done by andres and one by visions. andres is much better
Danielson99
Board Meister

Post by Danielson99 »

Do yourself a favour and go to Andre's. Even their low-end alarm/starter is better than most at Visions or other places in town. On top of that, you have the best installers in the valley putting it in. I got one on sale at Andre's and it was not expensive at all. It's just nice getting a quality product and installed properly the first time.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

When it comes to car alarms, remote starters, etc - the installation is more important that the electronics chosen. A good install will make or break the entire experience.

Having said that, it's been a long time since I needed to purchase any of this stuff, but at the time the DEI products were always the top choices. Clifford, Viper, DEI - all owned by the same company and are all decent or excellent quality.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”