UFO in Kelowna!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
HeavyHauler
Fledgling

Re: UFO in Kelowna!

Post by HeavyHauler »

Dizzy1 wrote:But what I knew is that E3 had nothing to do with any of it.

Can you confirm that with 100% confidence?

Again, I was unaware that you are privy to everything Military.

My brother is in the Military and HE can confirm with 100% confidence that the Military NEVER discloses the true nature of any of their operations. So unless you were with the RCAF at the time, and privy to that Mission that you speak of, then trust me, you know nothing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRK03q76GKU
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

HeavyHauler wrote:Can you confirm that with 100% confidence?

Already did in my previous link.
HeavyHauler wrote:Again, I was unaware that you are privy to everything Military.

You don't need to be "privy" ... a bit of common knowledge goes a long way.
HeavyHauler wrote:My brother is in the Military and HE can confirm with 100% confidence that the Military NEVER discloses the true nature of any of their operations. So unless you were with the RCAF at the time, and privy to that Mission that you speak of, then trust me, you know nothing.

Yes, cross country flights are such a secret ... shhhh! Love it how everytime a certain group of individuals see a military aircraft and watch their overactive imaginations go into overdrive even though they're just refueling LOL!

HeavyHauler wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRK03q76GKU

Was hoping that was a link to all this supposed "military" activity in/on/around/whatever the supposed crash site, should have known it wouldn't be.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
HeavyHauler
Fledgling

Post by HeavyHauler »

Dizzy1 wrote:Already did in my previous link.

You gave me a link to another person who isn't privy to military ops, hardly concrete.

Dizzy1 wrote:You don't need to be "privy" ... a bit of common knowledge goes a long way.

Yes, because the military makes all their ops "common knowledge" to the genpop.

Dizzy1 wrote:Yes, cross country flights are such a secret ... shhhh!

Oh! I didn't realize you had the Flight Plan that was filed for this E3. Mind showing it to all of us to prove your theory that it was "simply a cross country flight"?

Your "theories" have as many holes in them as mine does, only difference is I'm not ignorant to the fact that we could very likely be visited often by another species.

Two Unidentified Flying Objects (Not saying UFO because that has the connotation of Aliens, but I have no idea what it was I saw) have a skirmish over the Okanagan Lake, one seemingly diving into the lake, then shooting something at the other object, and 2 days later, a Military Aircraft outfitted for Airborne Early Warning Missions makes 3-4 passes up and down the valley, followed by Trawlers scouring the lake and Military Helicopters. Keep in mind this is the first time EVER that an AWACS has flown over Kelowna at such a low altitude.

Yes, sounds pretty "coincidental" to me.

*removed*
Last edited by Merry on May 28th, 2014, 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Comment does not add to the discussion
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

HeavyHauler wrote:A guy says he was a "driver" on a plane? Yep, sounds pretty legit to me.

You missed this part there tiger ...
Dizzy1 wrote: I'd rather take the word from internet posters from a very well respected aviation forum with many very well respected members ... many whom I have had the pleasure of meeting on my travels

... so lets see. Individuals I've known, had amazing discussions with, am in regular contact with and some even person to person all who are long time members that is very well respected aviation forum compared to yahoos who can't back up anything and provide nothing but juvenile tactics when they know they have nothing. Darn tootin' straight its legit.

People I've talked to, met are telling me they were part of the crew compared to someone who probably can't even distinguish a prop from a jet is supposed to be telling me that the planned visit of an E3 was doing "low passes" over some UFO crash site even though the aircraft was doing right hand circuits over the lake to do a couple of overshoots at YLW. Yeah, you got me there cowboy.
Last edited by Dizzy1 on May 28th, 2014, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

HeavyHauler
Fledgling

Post by HeavyHauler »

A guy says he was a "driver" on a plane? Yep, sounds pretty legit to me.

Internet 1 - Dizzy 0

You troll better than those "shrimp" trawlers Dizzy.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

HeavyHauler wrote:A guy says he was a "driver" on a plane? Yep, sounds pretty legit to me.

You missed this part there tiger ...
Dizzy1 wrote: I'd rather take the word from internet posters from a very well respected aviation forum with many very well respected members ... many whom I have had the pleasure of meeting on my travels

... so lets see. Individuals I've known, had amazing discussions with, am in regular contact with and some even person to person all who are long time members of a very well respected aviation forum compared to yahoos who can't back up anything and provide nothing but juvenile tactics when they know they have nothing. Darn tootin' straight its legit.

People I've talked to, met are telling me they were part of the crew compared to someone who probably can't even distinguish a prop from a jet is supposed to be telling me that the planned visit of an E3 was doing "low passes" over some UFO crash site even though the aircraft was doing right hand circuits over the lake to do a couple of overshoots at YLW. Yeah, you got me there cowboy.
HeavyHauler
Fledgling

Post by HeavyHauler »

Dizzy1 wrote:People I've talked to, met are telling me they were part of the crew compared to someone who probably can't even distinguish a prop from a jet is supposed to be telling me that the planned visit of an E3 was doing "low passes" over some UFO crash site even though the aircraft was doing right hand circuits over the lake to do a couple of overshoots at YLW. Yeah, you got me there cowboy.

Careful what you say my friend. I have family in the RCAF and have been a pilot for 10 years and an avid Aviation enthusiast for the better part of 25 years. As soon as you provide for me, the flight plan filed and or manifesto of this E3, I will believe you. I see no difference in asking for that, then there is asking for proof of a UFO Skirmish, people on a website can say anything they want and people will take it for truth, such as saying they were crew on a certain aircraft and or mission.

As far as I'm concerned, sounds like a bunch of rubbish from you, just another example of a non-believer grabbing for straws to disprove anyone who disagrees with him.

That being said, I'm done with you.

Troll.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

HeavyHauler wrote:Careful what you say my friend.

LOL!
HeavyHauler wrote:I have family in the RCAF and have been a pilot for 10 years and an avid Aviation enthusiast for the better part of 25 years.

Right on, I've got 13 years more than you on the pilot aspect and another 10 years to your 25 for being an enthusiast.
HeavyHauler wrote:As soon as you provide for me, the flight plan filed and or manifesto of this E3, I will believe you.

I don't care if you believe me or not.
HeavyHauler wrote:I see no difference in asking for that, then there is asking for proof of a UFO Skirmish, people on a website can say anything they want and people will take it for truth, such as saying they were crew on a certain aircraft and or mission.

I'm not asking for any proof of some UFO sightings ... I'm simply pointing out the blatantly obvious that while there were documented reports of said sightings, even an article in the newspaper, but there is no, none, nada on some military convergence around OK Lake after this interstellar display. Doesn't that strike you simply as odd? Logically, one would think that if such military activity happened right after a UFO sighting reported by a newspaper, surely such an out of the ordinary military exercise would have been reported on.
HeavyHauler wrote:just another example of a non-believer grabbing for straws to disprove anyone who disagrees with him.

Has nothing to do with believing or not believing, it has to do with the simple ability to be able to discern fact from fantasy. You claim to be a pilot and aviation enthusiast, if that were true you'd know very well that such NATO flights are very common across the country and this is no exception or anything ordinary.
HeavyHauler wrote:That being said, I'm done with you.

Just a friendly tip, there is a whole sub-forum that is dedicated to "believers" and "enlightened" ones where you're protected from the likes of me, perhaps its more suited for yourself.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Dizzy1 wrote:I'm not asking for any proof of some UFO sightings ... I'm simply pointing out the blatantly obvious that while there were documented reports of said sightings, even an article in the newspaper, but there is no, none, nada on some military convergence around OK Lake after this interstellar display. Doesn't that strike you simply as odd? Logically, one would think that if such military activity happened right after a UFO sighting reported by a newspaper, surely such an out of the ordinary military exercise would have been reported on.

There were many witnesses who saw the helicopter hovering as well as the AWAC making a low pass... this wouldn't seem like a military exercise, and even if the military did a full-blown exercise, odds are they wouldn't say they're looking for a UFO for obvious reasons. Why that is the only military plane passing through that went out of the ordinary flight plan is definitely questionable, why you claim it's normal is also questionable.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

zzontar wrote:There were many witnesses who saw the helicopter hovering as well as the AWAC making a low pass... this wouldn't seem like a military exercise, and even if the military did a full-blown exercise, odds are they wouldn't say they're looking for a UFO for obvious reasons. Why that is the only military plane passing through that went out of the ordinary flight plan is definitely questionable, why you claim it's normal is also questionable.

Just think for a minute now, you have an area that supposedly had a UFO crash and then all of a sudden an E3 supposedly does low passes over that area along with supposed military helicopters and trawlers and yet none of these witnesses have their phone with them to get a picture? Let alone I'm pretty sure that some of those witnesses were only in that area because of the UFOs and none of them are prepared to take a picture of this activity. Doesn't that strike you as rather odd? I've got literally dozens of photos of unusual aircraft in YLW that I managed to take with my phone at a whim, so why is it no one was able to do so in this case? Now, that is truly strange, unless of course, the E3 was doing a regular circuit over the lake at the correct altitude to do some go arounds at the airport and the UFO hunters at the time saw it and of course, embellish the "low pass" a bit just to make the story a bit more that exciting to their friends or simply was so excited to see it they misjudged the height. Sounds pretty plausible to me.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

I saw it fly low over the lake with my own eyes when I was going for a walk at Kalamoir Park and I didn't have my phone with me. I'm pretty sure that's the first time thousands of people would have seen an AWAC here as it flew over the city... how many people do you think got a picture... so? Here's an article on it:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... pic=100289
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

zzontar wrote:I saw it fly low over the lake with my own eyes when I was going for a walk at Kalamoir Park and I didn't have my phone with me. I'm pretty sure that's the first time thousands of people would have seen an AWAC here as it flew over the city... how many people do you think got a picture... so? Here's an article on it:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... pic=100289

The E3s pattern was explained to you last year by the resident YLW controller (you know, those guys who know what the heck they're talking about) ...

I remember that very well. The 707 did practice circuits for an hour. Nice guys. Not every day you get a 707 in the circuit at YLW. You don't forget a thing like that. The F18s stopped in to refuel on their way to YQQ from YOD. Typical cross-country training flight. Happens a few times every summer. Huge conspiracy.

No. It isn't rare. In fact, I'd have to say that it's a daily occurrence.

When 34 is active and commercial jets shoot the ILS16CRL34, they all come downwind over the lake descending well below the peaks of the mountains that make up the valley surrounding the city. It's a standard published approach. On any given day, you'll see Jazz, Westjet, AirCanada and numerous private jets shoot that approach depending on the wind. With the valley the way it is, the airport "suffers" a northern wind on any sunny day pretty well as soon as the sun hits the horizon and the temperature starts to drop. If it's sunny, you can be guaranteed 34 is active at dusk for about an hour.

...but what do I know.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=49287

You then proceeded to continue with this thread ...

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=49439

... in which your ignorance continued.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

I tell you what, seeing as it's so common and you and everyone you know has a camera, have someone take a shot of a jet flying by Gellatly beach on the way to Peachland at anything close to even half the height of the surrounding mountains, you should be able to come up with a scrapbook full of this common event within a week. Keep me posted.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

zzontar wrote:I tell you what, seeing as it's so common and you and everyone you know has a camera, have someone take a shot of a jet flying by Gellatly beach on the way to Peachland at anything close to even half the height of the surrounding mountains, you should be able to come up with a scrapbook full of this common event within a week. Keep me posted.

Already had an expert explain it to you, despite what you believe you saw. This is actually the very reason why eye witness accounts are not very credible in NTSB investigations ... people's minds believe what they saw was more dramatic then it really was.

Anyway, as posted in the previous thread, here's some lovely shots of the E3 in the circuit ...

http://gallery.castanet.net/albums/2007 ... erKelowna/

... still baffles me that no one would have been able to publish a photo or even a story on such a strange event directly after a previous strange event ... now that is a true mystery.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”