Google issues

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Google issues

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

i tried manual date input, with zeros, and without, same 2000 year off results.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

doesn't anyone find it strange that google has allowed this 'problem' to persist for so long?

this is unprecedented.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Troy
Site Technical Administrator

Post by Troy »

I just sent Google feedback about this bug. Perhaps nobody else has until now. I know I appreciate it when someone lets me know about a glitch on Castanet.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

you are true to your calling sir :)

i have polled across 'canada', same results regardless of provider.

no feedback from europe yet, but i have gotten an inkling that there may be a slight variation there.

i reported to google as well. no one talking about it in the google discussions though.
T.Tsarnaev
evdor

Post by evdor »

google never finnished the coding for the calendar search , its pretty much a dead project
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Didn't even know that feature was available.

Maybe you should ask for a refund?
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: google issues

Post by 36Drew »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:see that's the thing, whatever dates i choose, the results are roughly 2000 years prior, and so of course, no results.

I just replicated your results by using a two-digit year. Try using four digits.
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”