NEW iOS 8 problem

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: NEW iOS 8 problem

Post by Dizzy1 »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:
So you're not installing it then. LOL

Actually, if I don't need to I simply might not install it. Not that iOS8 worries me - just don't see it benefiting my phone right now. We'll see I guess ;)

When I had my Android - the first update I installed messed the whole user interface up - that frustrated me. Glad the following update wasn't like that
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

no just the latest on crashes your apps like crazy...

and apple tried to fix it twice 8.1-8.2 fail...then they pulled it back to revert back to the ios 7
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:So you're not installing it then. LOL

Dizzy1 wrote:Actually, if I don't need to I simply might not install it. Not that iOS8 worries me - just don't see it benefiting my phone right now. We'll see I guess ;)

When I had my Android - the first update I installed messed the whole user interface up - that frustrated me. Glad the following update wasn't like that

I meant it purely in jest, given that as far as I'm concerned of all the flavours of operating system available, none of them is perfect, nor are they likely ever to be, considering they are designed by imperfect humans.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:I meant it purely in jest, given that as far as I'm concerned of all the flavours of operating system available, none of them is perfect, nor are they likely ever to be, considering they are designed by imperfect humans.

Lol I know. All have their pros and cons - both phones and their OS's.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Catz
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catz »

when I hear android I think back to bionic woman, and those faceless creatures she had to battle. LOL...I am old

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”