Home Entertainment Software

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Home Entertainment Software

Post by vinnied »

Wanted to share this with the folks who aren't already familiar with it. Just pointed it out in another thread, but figured it deserves its own.
http://kodi.tv/about/ Formerly XBMC. Say goodbye to Netflix, Shomi, Crave TV, or even cable for that matter
Takes a little bit to figure out, but theres lots of youtube videos to help. You can buy most Android tv box's with it already installed, or you can download it for free to any android device from the Google play store or the link I posted. Also available for windows, Linux, and also Jailbroken Apple tv box.s.
Check it out and enjoy
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Re: Home Entertainment Software

Post by Gixxer »

I Started this today it looks great.

Have you had any issues with copy right infringement emails?

What are some of your favorite addons?

Do you use a proxy server when using it?
Last edited by Gixxer on Jul 10th, 2016, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

Kodi is taking off like crazy.

Yes, it's awesome. Yes, it's not fully legal.

I do suspect we'll see a crackdowns soon. Already you're unable to buy media players with Kodi pre-installed. Which is stupid, I don't know why CRTC even bothered. Now you just have to install it via the "appstore" which takes an additional 2 minutes of setup time.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Screw the CRTC. Proxy servers, and a tor browser gets around any of that.

I guess when Canadian cable companies are losing money from subscribers dropping off they like to complain to the CRTC.

The internet cant be stopped
forum
Guru

Post by forum »

They'll just keep increasing the price of the internet, while offering less bandwidth and speed.

This will offset the losses. Classic move.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”