Shaw TV

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
Loed
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Shaw TV

Post by Loed »

GordonH wrote:Since I don't pay Bell for cable I will continue to complain if needed to the company I do pay.

Shaw has little to know control over this. So complaining to them is pointless.
Complain to the CRTC and the actual content owners.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

^^^ you can complain to Ottawa all you want Loed.

I will complain to my provider, its up to them to provide proper service to their customers.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Loed
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Loed »

GordonH wrote:^^^ you can complain to Ottawa all you want Loed.

I will complain to my provider, its up to them to provide proper service to their customers.

They are providing proper service to you.

When the feed they are given is corrupt, they can only give you a corrupt feed in return. They have no control over that feed.

I'm sorry I've been unable to enlighten you to the real issue, continue to complain to people that can't do anything about your issue AND really don't care so nothing will get done.

If that's ok with you, keep on affecting nothing.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:^^^ you can complain to Ottawa all you want Loed.

Loed wrote:They are providing proper service to you.

When the feed they are given is corrupt, they can only give you a corrupt feed in return. They have no control over that feed.

I'm sorry I've been unable to enlighten you to the real issue, continue to complain to people that can't do anything about your issue AND really don't care so nothing will get done.

If that's ok with you, keep on affecting nothing.

Thats not my problem, thats Shaw problem and they can deal with it.

That would be like complaining to clothing manufacturer in Southeast Asia, instead of taking the clothing back to where it was purchased.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Bumped

All of sudden pretty well every channel on Shaw is pixelating really badly, last time this happened was few years ago.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”