Need advice on copying files

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Need advice on copying files

Post by Always Sunny »

Logitack wrote:go to a friends place who has a computer and use that as the interface to transfer the music files from phone to computer to tablet.

or direct from tablet to phone using the micro usb.

or upload to the cloud the first thing they said is that they didn't want to use the cloud

and then download from the cloud
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

using the cloud is TEMPORARY, they can delete the files from the cloud IMMEDIATELY afterwards
lucky2beme
Fledgling

Post by lucky2beme »

Logitack wrote:using the cloud is TEMPORARY, they can delete the files from the cloud IMMEDIATELY afterwards

It was my understanding that what you put on the cloud stays on their server??
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

the cloud is just a hard drive. you can delete the files. the only thing is just like a computer HD, the deleted file isnt really deleted, only the file directory is deleted. if someone wants that file back it is easy to do, unless it has been overwritten already.

the best choice, IMO, is the SD card..assuming both the phone and tablet have a slot for it.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

lucky2beme wrote:Just trying to figure out a way to copy from cell phone to tablet. I am stumped!

You have been given advise on several different ways to do it. If you are still having trouble figuring it out then find someone who is more technically adept and get them to help you. It shouldn't be that hard.

Google is your friend. If you figured out how to post on here you can find help online.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Most times all it should take is to plug it in and Windows should load the drivers automatically.
lucky2beme wrote:There is no computer and no windows program-just android based products. Just trying to figure out a way to copy from cell phone to tablet. I am stumped!

This post had nothing to do with your copying files. It was in response to another posters statement re a Nexus 7.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Scadam
Übergod

Post by Scadam »

Try this:

Wirelessly migrate data between Samsung Galaxy devices
Migrating data between Samsung Galaxy devices is simple and doesn't even require cables.
http://www.Castanet.com/how-to/wirelessly-m ... y-devices/

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”