Castanet blocked by their Cloud Service

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
watchkat
Übergod

Castanet blocked by their Cloud Service

Post by watchkat »

Is anyone else receiving multiple notices when trying to access Castanet.net and various links........news, classified, etc.
The last two days I have had many annoying blocks stating they are checking my browser and I will be redirected in 5 seconds...nothing happens!!!!!!!!!!

I got in here now by going into any "old" history connection to forums, but if I hit Home, News, Obituaries, etc, etc, I get that annoying Cloud message. This is the second day of intermittent problems. It states that my host (Castenet.net) is not online.

I can't even contact them to ask as "contact us" is also in this limbo state.

This is what the link states.......a part of it

Something went wrong (but it’s not your fault)

You were visiting a CloudFlare customer’s website, and something went wrong. Don’t worry, it’s not your fault. If the problem isn’t resolved in the next few minutes, it’s most likely an issue with the web server you were trying to reach.

CloudFlare protects websites by sitting in front of Internet requests, and we work with website owners and hosting providers to identify underlying problems in their server configuration.
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Castanet blocked by Their Cloud Service

Post by Relentless »

Over the last 2 days I have tried many times to visit Castanet, could not connect 90% of the time.
Tonight tried 4 times in a row to connect, finally got through again.
Somebody is doing something that the website is not available all the time.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Castanet blocked by Their Cloud Service

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”