The Earth is Flat

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: The Earth is Flat

Post by maryjane48 »

the earth is round the universe is flat . thats all anyone need to know
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Hopefully they'll watch that last step on their journey - it's gonna be a real doozy if they're right :)
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
lyssiekind

Post by lyssiekind »

The sad thing is, I actually have heard of this before. I laughed and laughed....

Pilots, yeah you know in planes that fly so high that they can SEE THE CURVATURE OF THE EARTH?? How do they explain the curved appearance the earth takes from a high perspective? That literally anyone could see if they got on a plane or went to the CN Tower?

Also interview NASA, you know the guys who fly constantly around the earth every day including right now? They kind of rely on the earth being round. As do pilots, because if the earth wasn't a sphere then flying north or south wouldn't be a faster route, BUT IT IS.

So basically this guy is saying every person who has been in a plane (or higher) is in on the conspiracy. :smt045
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

I'm going to hold off on commenting.

At least until the budgets made public and the interim replacements are announced.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
logman
Übergod

Post by logman »

"It takes all kinds" ... No it doesn't. We could do without the stupid ones.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

lyssiekind wrote:The sad thing is, I actually have heard of this before. I laughed and laughed....

Pilots, yeah you know in planes that fly so high that they can SEE THE CURVATURE OF THE EARTH?? How do they explain the curved appearance the earth takes from a high perspective? That literally anyone could see if they got on a plane or went to the CN Tower?

Also interview NASA, you know the guys who fly constantly around the earth every day including right now? They kind of rely on the earth being round. As do pilots, because if the earth wasn't a sphere then flying north or south wouldn't be a faster route, BUT IT IS.

So basically this guy is saying every person who has been in a plane (or higher) is in on the conspiracy. :smt045

NASA is behind the conspiracy, they faked the moon landing just to convince people that the earth was round. Fact is, we've never actually been in space. As for the curvature of the earth, thats just an optical illusion created by HAARP and chemtrails.

Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

How much water can be placed on a flat surface before pouring over the edge.
Busted flat earth people.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

We just need to get all the "Flat Earthers" to go and peer over the edge...then just a little push ought to solve the problem.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Bsuds wrote:We just need to get all the "Flat Earthers" to go and peer over the edge...then just a little push ought to solve the problem.

Most challenging part of that journey would be getting them out of their parent's basement.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Even the intellectuals during the Medieval days did not believe the Earth was flat. That was a myth perpetuated amongst the peasants.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
rookie314
Übergod

Post by rookie314 »

So they think the worlds flat. So what, there are people in this country who think Justin Trudeau is a good PM.
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

I just spent 2 months driving big rigs on the ice roads. While driving on a frozen over lake you quickly realize that you're always at the bottom of a bowl. So I think that the world is a large concave object.

I wonder if it's convex on the other side.

Oh, I'm really not kidding about being at the bottom of a bowl while driving on a frozen lake. Since me people say the ice is flexing under the weight of the truck, but I know better.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Most challenging part of that journey would be getting them out of their parent's basement

LOLO LOL LOL true story :130:
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

The earth has been round for the entire 5000 years of its existence. Everybody knows that.
Those ne'er do wells should get a haircut, have a shower and get jobs.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

rookie314 wrote:So they think the worlds flat. So what, there are people in this country who think Justin Trudeau is a good PM.

It truly is amazing how some can turn literally any topic about Trudeau. I don't even think the ones who voted for him are as obsessed as some of you guys.
hail Satan y'all

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”