2nd most expensive purchase, we tend to make

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

2nd most expensive purchase, we tend to make

Post by GordonH »

Our vehicles tend to fill the #2 spot on purchases, this is not fear mongering just a heads up. How easy it is to gain excess to your vehicle (those with keyless entry).

Like I mentioned in different thread there is nothing electronic that can't be hacked or bypassed. Just watch the episode

http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/episodes/ ... /car-theft
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: 2nd most expensive purchase, we tend to make

Post by Dizzy1 »

Back in the early 80s, my parents had a Toyota Corolla, we were parked downtown in a parking lot. My dad pulled out his keys, unlocked the door and turned on the ignition. We sat there for a minute thinking something wasn't right. It wasn't our car. Our car, identical model and color was sitting right beside this car.

Just sayin' - it was easy back then and I'm sure its easy now lol. The Mrs. has KESSY on her Jetta, I'm not a big fan of it. I still got the ol' fashioned fob on my BMW.

Regardless - great info.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Second most expensive purchase is car for some people? Whoa, talk about wrong priorities.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Even Steven wrote:Second most expensive purchase is car for some people? Whoa, talk about wrong priorities.

Since a house/home is largest purchase. New vehicles range from $9,900 Fiat up to 6 figures.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”