Need Our Wii Hacked

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
Darlin06
Board Meister

Need Our Wii Hacked

Post by Darlin06 »

Hey, I'm just wondering if theres anyone in Penticton that could hack our Nintendo Wii for us. Cant find anything online so hopefully someone knows of a place or person that would be willing. Will pay of course!
Thanks in advance.
"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful." ~ Ann Landers
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Re: Need Our Wii Hacked

Post by TylerM4 »

You'll need to talk tech enough for us to understand what the actual problem is.

Hack a Wii, hack your Wifi? Before discussion solutions, let's discuss what exactly is the problem? I strongly suspect it can be resolved with no "hacking". Why do you believe your Wii and your Wifi need to be "hacked"?
Darlin06
Board Meister

Post by Darlin06 »

Okay, sorry. My Nintendo wii doesnt HAVE to be hacked. We'd like to install the home brew channel on it so that we have all the extra games for free. We've watched the videos on how to do it but we're both a little nervous.
"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful." ~ Ann Landers
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 36Drew »

Darlin06 wrote:Okay, sorry. My Nintendo wii doesnt HAVE to be hacked. We'd like to install the home brew channel on it so that we have all the extra games for free. We've watched the videos on how to do it but we're both a little nervous.

http://www.howtogeek.com/210185/how-to-install-the-homebrew-channel-on-a-nintendo-wii-the-easy-way/

Ensure your firmware is updated to 4.3, and then follow the instructions for the letterbomb hack. It's a very simple process, and if you can't follow along with the well illustrated example you will also probably have a very hard time trying to run home-brew/independent games.
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.
Darlin06
Board Meister

Post by Darlin06 »

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”