Best replacement Android tablet

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Best replacement Android tablet

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

So after looking and thinking it over and taking in to consideration all the comments here:
I went with the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 with the Pen.
Also got the keyboard and cover - scheduled to be here tomorrow.
Not an inexpensive purchase from BBuy but will suit my evil porpoises.

32k and has a micro SD Slot for expanding memory.
Will see if I need it later.
Seems fast - responsive and since it is the same brand as my phone - next to no learning curve.

Comes with the newest Type C USB adapter for power and connections.
Have tested it out for Teamviewer since I plan on taking on the road and connecting to my desktop.
Can even plug in a mouse and use that (easier to use mouse with Teamviewer than touchscreen).
Battery says it will last 19 hours in current configuration, we will see.

I did look at the Google Chromebook, but even though the price point is great - the features are lacking in what I needed.

So if anyone is looking for an ASUS TF700T - with keyboard - chargers and cover - PM me for details

Thanks to everyone for their comments and suggestions.
NNA
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Re: Best replacement Android tablet

Post by Urban Cowboy »

^^ I think you'll be happy with that.

I've been using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 2014 Edition for the last three years. It also has a micros SD slot and 32GB built in storage.
It hasn't missed a beat and easily goes all day on a charge, plus as you say it's less of a learning curve when your phone is the same brand.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”