Shaw Cable Charges.

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Shaw Cable Charges.

Post by kelownman »

Their internet package is a few dollars cheaper than can-com but they also charge an installation fee of $65 for internet and you have to buy their modem or rent it..although on can-com they offer the modem free but if you have more than one computer you will need to buy a router.
They also do not offer the TV package in kelowna or at least when I entered my postal code it showed tv was not available. This has been the case with this company for over a year now, last time I checked.
asapjun

Post by asapjun »

Jlabute wrote:Is this any good?
http://www.vmedia.ca/en/internet/compare-plans

===============
Maybe looks better than can com? thanks..
asapjun

Post by asapjun »

kelownman wrote:^^^ I have been using can-com for a year and 9 months now....have never regretted it. I am using their internet and phone package. I started with the family plan for internet which was fine for speed..but decided to go with the pro plan of 74 down and 7.5 up for only $7 more. I am using the phone canada plan so it is free calling anywhere in within BC and i believe all of canada for $14.95.

If you sign up, use my refer a friend code of 21139 and get $10 off your first invoice and I get a buck off per month on my subscription ;)

Well Kelownman... I used your code .. thanks..

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”