Teksavvy?

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
botch161598

Re: Teksavvy?

Post by botch161598 »

DANSPEED wrote:
botch161598 wrote:Havent had any bad experience with Telus' tech support but the waiting music was awful ha. Im currently paying around $45 for 1 mbps with telus :( Doesent it take a month or something to switch tho?

Is that 1 Mbps down? If so $45/year sounds good! Depending where you are Teksavvy's cheapest DSL plan is 6 Mbps / 1 Mbps 400GB for $29.99/m. And no it doesn't take a month to switch, more like a few business days but like Woodenhead mentioned Telus might not hurry to make the switch even though you paid them $75! You'll need a new modem. I bought a cheap ZyXEL modem (P-660R-F1) from Canada Computers. Teksavvy's modems are too pricey.
$45/month 1mbps down 800 kpbs up(i think) and just found out that we cant get teksavvy or any other kindof contract thing... Spoke with a telus person they said we might be able to get smart hub(some satellite thing) but checked with the address on telus's website and it said not available... I want to get better internet but not sure as to what company to go with or to phone telus again and see if we can get smart hub...
DANSPEED
Übergod

Post by DANSPEED »

botch161598 wrote:$45/month 1mbps down 800 kpbs up(i think) and just found out that we cant get teksavvy or any other kindof contract thing... Spoke with a telus person they said we might be able to get smart hub(some satellite thing) but checked with the address on telus's website and it said not available... I want to get better internet but not sure as to what company to go with or to phone telus again and see if we can get smart hub...

How about Xplornet?
botch161598

Post by botch161598 »

DANSPEED wrote:
botch161598 wrote:$45/month 1mbps down 800 kpbs up(i think) and just found out that we cant get teksavvy or any other kindof contract thing... Spoke with a telus person they said we might be able to get smart hub(some satellite thing) but checked with the address on telus's website and it said not available... I want to get better internet but not sure as to what company to go with or to phone telus again and see if we can get smart hub...

How about Xplornet?

Looks like it but $65 for 5mbps with a 25gb monthly cap?... :/
botch161598

Post by botch161598 »

Looks like im gonna have to go with ispeed. Maybe lightspeed. But thanks all anyway :/

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”