Cell plans

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Cell plans

Post by Bpeep »

The plan for the phones I use in my company is soon due for renewal.
I believe my current plan provides 2 g data per phone, unlimited na calling and texting plus the regular call displays and voice mails. I'm paying a bit under 65 per phone that includes the supply of new s6's and just under 45 for the lines that didn't receive new hardware.
This was on a 24 month obligation that's almost at an end.
I won't be upgrading any hardware at this time, so at the most I'll be paying is 45 ish per line if I renew with the same cell peeps. I don't see it increasing.
Anyone have a corporate plan that costs less, and if so how much and thru who.
I'm looking for a direction to launch my inquiries, I'm not interested in calling every call center on the planet trying to negotiate with another language to save a buck a phone.
Lol. I'm so cheap. However, I doubt I'll save much but it's worth asking.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Cell plans

Post by GordonH »

Could maybe start by looking at which cellphone providers has best tower coverage, here is a map.
https://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/cancellsites.html
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CapitalB »

I've been using a company called public mobile for a while. They don't provide hardware at all. I pay about $35 a month, though I've opted for a pay every third month plan that gets me 6gb and unlimted everything else over 3 months for about $135 each billing cycle.

I've had no problems with them at all they're awesome and I'll never go back to using one of the big companies.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
Pascalli2

Post by Pascalli2 »

MrBrocks,

I was just looking at Public Mobile - thanks for the review. I think I am going to sign up with them. If Castanet has a private message system and you would like, you can send me your cell number and I will use it when I sign up so you get a referral credit (I think it is $1 off per month/$3 per 90 day, but it adds up).
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

MrBrocksEgo wrote:I've been using a company called public mobile for a while. They don't provide hardware at all. I pay about $35 a month, though I've opted for a pay every third month plan that gets me 6gb and unlimted everything else over 3 months for about $135 each billing cycle.

I've had no problems with them at all they're awesome and I'll never go back to using one of the big companies.

Took a look and checkout who owns them, Telus owns it. Since Telus has excellent coverage out west & uses Bell cell towers back east (so very good nationwide coverage).
Something to keep in mind
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”