New cell rules

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.

Re: New cell rules

Postby Dizzy1 » Dec 15th, 2017, 10:25 pm

HP wrote:
But you will still need to pay out your phone. People don't seem to realize that the bulk of the cost of your plan is financing your handset. I think the unlock fee previously was $10 or something?

I pay just shy of $100 a month on a plan, only $15 of that goes towards the phone financing.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5131 posts

Re: New cell rules

Postby Jflem1983 » Dec 15th, 2017, 10:58 pm

Dizzy1 wrote:
HP wrote:
But you will still need to pay out your phone. People don't seem to realize that the bulk of the cost of your plan is financing your handset. I think the unlock fee previously was $10 or something?

I pay just shy of $100 a month on a plan, only $15 of that goes towards the phone financing.

I was there. Now however i still get same service. Just pay a lot less. I own my phone outrite. I complain often enough to keep my bill low. Its down at 50 a month now
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2503 posts

Previous

Return to Computers, Science, Technology