Any interest in an E-Sports beer league

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Any interest in an E-Sports beer league

Post by CapitalB »

I really enjoy playing team based competitive video games but don't know many people that maintain a similar interest. I feel like having a casual competitive team to play with regularity could be a lot of fun.

There are a lot of games that could work for this; Overwatch, CS:GO, dota, battlegrounds, etc.

Let me know what you think about the idea, game suggestions, implementation ideas, concerns, anything.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Any interest in an E-Sports beer league

Post by Omnitheo »

Great idea. Sadly I could not contribute regularly. Additionally, with the demographics Castanet, you’re advertising in the wrong place sadly.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CapitalB »

Omnitheo wrote:Great idea. Sadly I could not contribute regularly. Additionally, with the demographics Castanet, you’re advertising in the wrong place sadly.

Oh I know I just dropped a copy on here just in case. I posted the main thread on reddit, got a fair amount of traction with it so I'm going to set up a little local community.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Hello,

I am not much into PC these days as I am really enjoying my PS4 and the PlayStation eco system.

If you are on PSN you can add me as a friend for some online play. HASSEL99

I also have a switch now and might be looking for more pals to play with on that once more co-op MP games

Can you post the link to your reedit post as well ?

Thanks
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

I play bf4 on ps4 and project cars fornite battle royal. And asseto corsa [icon_lol2.gif] waiting for new battlefield coming out next year .wasnt a fan of bf1. Cant stand cod .

I refuse to support pubg as brendan greene is a preek :200:
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

PC, good ol Quake.
PS4, COD and bandicoot, lol
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”