Android Boxes

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Android Boxes

Post by vinnied »

there is nothing illegal about streaming content online. its when you start uploading it for others to watch that is illegal. this is why Napster was shut down many years ago, and why sites like piratebay are always in trouble.
Terrarium tv is not illegal. What may happen though is they be given a cease and desist order, much like many of the 3rd party developers for kodi have been given. some are fighting it though, just for the reason stated. so well see how that turns out
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
SPOCK

Re: Android Boxes

Post by SPOCK »

Everyone wants something for free. It will never happen. The "cord cutters" aren't really cutting it as they still need internet access. That price will continue to rise as people demand more and more bandwidth.

Net work television will die within 1o years so the only content you can watch will be Netflix or HBO.

If you don't want to pay the $25 fee for basic Optik TV, then subscribe to Crave.

Personally, I enjoy shows on Discovery, Velocity, PBS and Knowledge, but then I want to enrich my mind and don't mind paying for it.
SPOCK
Live long and prosper.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”