Chatting back and forth

A potpourri of off-topics.
coffeeFreak
Guru

Re: Chatting back and forth

Post by coffeeFreak »

This is a cool thread that I somehow missed, although I haven't been on the forum as much as I used to. To be honest, I've gone through quite a slump in the past few years. You know, you make plans for "the rest of your life" and then something stops you short. It's been about three years of regrouping, crashing, regrouping and fighting the "why" and finally coming to a place of concession...can't quite say acceptance yet though haha. Oh Life, it truly is a journey.

Anyway, hello to all who check this thread out. I am thinking the snowfall warning for the weekend was a bit exaggerated, well am hoping that because I am soooooooooooo tired of the white stuff. Be safe, stay warm and hope you are having a great day.
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

Yes, life is a journey with many unexpected twists and turns and not enough sunshine makes it more difficult to manoeuvre what is thrown at us.

As long as the darn snow is still falling it is not an exaggeration.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

ferri wrote:Party at TreeGuy's house I think. :130:

tree.jpg

My Ferri, are those your sexy stockings?
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

coffeeFreak wrote:This is a cool thread that I somehow missed, although I haven't been on the forum as much as I used to. To be honest, I've gone through quite a slump in the past few years. You know, you make plans for "the rest of your life" and then something stops you short. It's been about three years of regrouping, crashing, regrouping and fighting the "why" and finally coming to a place of concession...can't quite say acceptance yet though haha. Oh Life, it truly is a journey.

Anyway, hello to all who check this thread out. I am thinking the snowfall warning for the weekend was a bit exaggerated, well am hoping that because I am soooooooooooo tired of the white stuff. Be safe, stay warm and hope you are having a great day.

Life IS a journey! My life took a sudden twist of its own last year that I am still recovering from. The important part is that we keep fighting through it. There might be days that we can’t. Cloudy cold winter days are the hardest. But when the sun comes out we charge ahead. I can’t wait for spring and to enjoy the month of summer I missed out on last year.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

TreeGuy wrote:
My Ferri, are those your sexy stockings?

Yes. i wore my "good" socks just for your party. :)
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Grab Bag”