Licence plates

A potpourri of off-topics.
kingsandman
Übergod

Post by kingsandman »

just use a slightly longer bolt and double nut it. tighten the first nut and jam another nut against it.
Model citizen......zero discipline.
Baba O'Riley
Lord of the Board

Post by Baba O'Riley »

Piecemaker wrote:My suggestion:
Use a Torx AND a 12-point--takes two tools, so takes longer to remove. (Make sure they are cross-threaded---I can help you with that--and put really good glue on the threads!)
In addition to the TORX and 12-point, use baling wire to weave and wind a complex pattern that also holds the plate in place, in case youryour first level of attachment be breached. When finished, be sure to cut the ends of the wire in a barb-like point, to the best of your ability. (There are books on Celtic Knots and designs, if you want your vehicle to look less redneck like.)
Hope this helps.

LMAOOOO...!!!! :smt005 You're nucking futs, PM!!
The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Ditch the license plate holder and just super glue the plate directly to the vehicle.

Do you think the little buggers will have a bottle of nail polish remover with them????
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
anniecat
Übergod

Post by anniecat »

Saw a guy yesterday who had his license plate surrounded by about 4 rows of barbed wire.....a bit redneckish but I guess it might work!
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
- Dr. Seus -

Return to “Grab Bag”