:-( Puppy on the lam...

A potpourri of off-topics.
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

:-( Puppy on the lam...

Post by crash 99 »

Hey Castanutters,

The Bro was out walking the fur beast tonight and had to rescue a big beauty of a boy/girl from almost getting hit by a car.

Bro brought the pup home, (dog really, I call them all puppies :126: ) to try to find Mom or Dad but the Fur witch decided to get pissy because the big baby didn't want to play... :(

....so suffice it to say...the only option that we had was to take him/her to Dog Control on Weddell in the North end.

Apparently, he/she is well behaved in vehicles, and when not having to deal with hyper fur-beasts, listens really well. :126: He/she does not have a collar on.....and really NEEDS to find Mom /Dad.

Very large jet black Lab cross (??).....and super sweet.

If anyone knows anyone that is missing their big baby...send them to dog control, please... :( :146:
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: :-( Puppy on the lam...

Post by ferri »

crash 99 wrote:Hey Castanutters,

The Bro was out walking the fur beast tonight and had to rescue a big beauty of a boy/girl from almost getting hit by a car.

Bro brought the pup home, (dog really, I call them all puppies :126: ) to try to find Mom or Dad but the Fur witch decided to get pissy because the big baby didn't want to play... :(

....so suffice it to say...the only option that we had was to take him/her to Dog Control on Weddell in the North end.

Apparently, he/she is well behaved in vehicles, and when not having to deal with hyper fur-beasts, listens really well. :126: He/she does not have a collar on.....and really NEEDS to find Mom /Dad.

Very large jet black Lab cross (??).....and super sweet.

If anyone knows anyone that is missing their big baby...send them to dog control, please... :( :146:

how far away from home did he find it? poor thing. :( hope the owner shows up soon.
now i know what was wrong with my niece earlier. tsk tsk :1422:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

Ohhh Damn...sorry. :141:

Around the Mac's on Richter St....wandering in and out of traffic.... :(
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

Mom & Dad still haven't recovered the baby... :141: