Derbyshire family

A potpourri of off-topics.
mystrygurl

Derbyshire family

Post by mystrygurl »

Id just like the derbyshire family to know we have not forgotten about them.I admire your strength and courage to keep going inspite of not only your loss ,,, but also not knowing where your son is.
To the person or people who took him that night ,, you also took a piece of each of his family members with him.You didnt just take one life ,, you took many lives.One of you must have a contience ,, and know that you can forget, but it will haunt you till the day you die.You did something terribly wrong that night ,,,,,but you can make it a bit better by letting his loved ones know where he is.Just a few short words ,,, to make a world of difference to these people.Youve already broken there hearts and souls,,at least give them there peace of mind,, so they can grieve there loss at least knowing the truth.
hellokelowna

Post by hellokelowna »

mystrygurl:

I wanted to thank you for your message, as well as keeping Aaron in your thoughts. You are absolutly right...our family is changed in ways that will never be the same again. When Aaron was taken from us, a part of us died and I dont think that we will ever get that back. There is nothing that can make this go away...and to the person or persons involved please give us some closer...all we want is to know where he is.......Always in our Hearts...

Return to “Grab Bag”