Lost & Found

A potpourri of off-topics.

Re: Lost & Found

Postby ferri » Mar 14th, 2017, 7:42 am

“When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don't take it personally. It says nothing about you, but a lot about them.” ― Michael Josephson

BriTer likes this post.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Liked in: 8745 posts

Postby Lore » Nov 21st, 2017, 8:00 pm

Found a flashlight/multi light in the middle of a downtown street (kelowna)at about 5pm
on Nov.20. Looks like its pretty expensive. Think it fell off of someones truck when they
were going home that night.Its something someone probably uses at their job---I'm guessing.
Pm me with details, color,etc and if it sounds like yours I will contact you if you leave a phone #.
Lore
Übergod

Liked in: 177 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Mar 26th, 2018, 3:09 pm

I don't know if you are lost...or even found.'thinktank' where the heck are you?
Haven't seen anything from you for quite a while.
Some would view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them...That should just about cover why some nations are laughing at how soft and weak we have become.
oldtrucker
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 429 posts

Postby civiladmin » May 2nd, 2018, 8:04 am

This morning on the stairs between West Ridge Estates and Westlake Properties, I found a couple of expensive electronics and papers with what look to be important codes. There were at least three kinds of car chargers strewn about, and papers scattered all over the place. Clearly, a car or several, were broken into.
civiladmin

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Bsuds » May 2nd, 2018, 8:26 am

civiladmin wrote:This morning on the stairs between West Ridge Estates and Westlake Properties, I found a couple of expensive electronics and papers with what look to be important codes. There were at least three kinds of car chargers strewn about, and papers scattered all over the place. Clearly, a car or several, were broken into.

I hope you notified the RCMP of your find?
I have never tried Yoga but I bent over to pick up my keys once so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 10441 posts

Postby civiladmin » May 2nd, 2018, 8:54 am

I'll probably donate my lunch break to accomplish this task.
civiladmin

Liked in: 0 post

Previous

Return to Grab Bag