Lost & Found

A potpourri of off-topics.

Re: Lost & Found

Postby ferri » Mar 14th, 2017, 6:42 am

“When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don't take it personally. It says nothing about you, but a lot about them.” ― Michael Josephson

BriTer likes this post.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Liked in: 9382 posts

Postby Lore » Nov 21st, 2017, 7:00 pm

Found a flashlight/multi light in the middle of a downtown street (kelowna)at about 5pm
on Nov.20. Looks like its pretty expensive. Think it fell off of someones truck when they
were going home that night.Its something someone probably uses at their job---I'm guessing.
Pm me with details, color,etc and if it sounds like yours I will contact you if you leave a phone #.
Lore
Übergod

Liked in: 235 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Mar 26th, 2018, 2:09 pm

I don't know if you are lost...or even found.'thinktank' where the heck are you?
Haven't seen anything from you for quite a while.
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.
oldtrucker
Übergod

Liked in: 671 posts

Postby civiladmin » May 2nd, 2018, 7:04 am

This morning on the stairs between West Ridge Estates and Westlake Properties, I found a couple of expensive electronics and papers with what look to be important codes. There were at least three kinds of car chargers strewn about, and papers scattered all over the place. Clearly, a car or several, were broken into.
civiladmin

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby Bsuds » May 2nd, 2018, 7:26 am

civiladmin wrote:This morning on the stairs between West Ridge Estates and Westlake Properties, I found a couple of expensive electronics and papers with what look to be important codes. There were at least three kinds of car chargers strewn about, and papers scattered all over the place. Clearly, a car or several, were broken into.

I hope you notified the RCMP of your find?
Here is a frightening statistic...25% of Women are taking medications for mental illness.
That means 75% are running around untreated!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 11340 posts

Postby civiladmin » May 2nd, 2018, 7:54 am

I'll probably donate my lunch break to accomplish this task.
civiladmin

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby Chantily » Jul 10th, 2018, 7:14 pm

Lost......or actually stolen back in June, Stirling 5x10 ft utility trailer with ramp gate. Stolen from Quail Ridge along with Cabela Ford 350 but truck has since been found. Rotten thieves may have dropped trailer somewhere for later recovery.
Chantily

Liked in: 10 posts

Anybody mising a sailboat?

Postby Tootsie » Sep 5th, 2018, 7:31 pm

White with blue trim 25 footer (approx.?) with dark blue sail washed up in shallow water Okanagan Centre between the museum and the boat launch.

*Update: The boat has now drifted north. Last spotted on west side of Okanagan Lake this morning near La Casa. We tried getting a response from various offices. Nobody felt it was within their jurisdiction to deal with it. RCMP came and looked at it, said they'd try to get a boat to come out - nada. District of Lake Country wanted nothing to do with it either. So people with boats still buoyed on the lake - beware. There's a 25 ft sailboat out there floating around that nobody wants to deal with. Who knows, could be a dead body inside. Or maybe owner had a heart attack and fell overboard. At any rate - big wind comes up and might smash into other boats. Weird thing is - no visible serial number or name on boat. Don't all boats legally have to have an identifier visible on outside?
Tootsie
Board Meister

Liked in: 185 posts

Previous

Return to Grab Bag