Lost & Found

A potpourri of off-topics.
djkelowna
Fledgling

Re: Lost & Found

Post by djkelowna »

If I don't get through to the address tomorrow, that's the way I will go. Thanks Queeny. :D

--------------
Edit to add: The purse was returned to it's owner.
"Great people are those, who make others feel they too can be great"
Chaun_Karoud

Help! My motorcycle has been stolen!

Post by Chaun_Karoud »

Either late Monday night or early Tuesday morning my motorcycle was stolen from my apartment parking stall on Fairview road in Penticton. It is a black metallic 2005 Suzuki SV650 with red rim tape on the wheels (which could have been taken off by now). Has anyone seen anything suspicious? If so please let me know asap
damama55
Übergod

Post by damama55 »

A lady turned in a bag to the Dollar store by Superstore on Thursday, I believe it was. Someone had left it in a shopping cart, the lady found it, and turned it in. I don't know who the lady was, or who left the bag, BUT we all thought it was really nice that she turned it in. There ARE some really good people in Kelowna. Thank you, Lady. Good Karma will come to you, I'm sure. :)
May we all be a blessing in the days ahead.
Trigger69
Fledgling

Found dog - upper mission area

Post by Trigger69 »

Located a lost dog this after noon in the upper mission area. Bigger light coloured. Not sure what kind of dog (not a dog expert). If you know of anyone who has lost their dog In this area please message me. I
bidwell2
Fledgling

lost and found

Post by bidwell2 »

tmp.jpg

Found one weight set and treadmill.

On popular local hiking trail.

Obviously fell out of the back of owners truck.
Grandan
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: lost and found

Post by Grandan »

I think it may have had some help "falling out"!
Just another *bleep* that thinks it should be someone else's problem.
Dirtbag.
Waste not
signgrrrl
Fledgling

Post by signgrrrl »

Found tool caddy in the empty lot on Finns Road, lots of tools, I'm sure someone is missing this.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Are you missing a silver Mustang?

I know where one is. Shoot me the license plate no. and I'll tell you where it's parked.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
hr4life

Post by hr4life »

LOST: wedding band & engagement ring. Soldered together. Center princess cut diamond with two smaller princess cut diamonds on either side. Both bands have engraving on the sides and 10-12 smaller round diamonds (on the wedding band).

Lost Jan 25/26, I believe near the Kirschner plaza. I've opened a case with the RCMP and haven't heard anything yet so thought I would try posting here.
damama55
Übergod

Post by damama55 »

If you don't get it back, IF you have insurance, it should be covered, but, I know, it wouldn't be the same. Hope you get the set back. :)
May we all be a blessing in the days ahead.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

If you know someone or are the owner of a blue/silver/grey Carrera bike, check its status. Is it still where you last put it?

There is one down at Rotary Marsh in bushes. Call By-Laws as they can check in the restricted area if need be or you can call the RCMP, report the bike stolen and PM me for further details.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Shaner74

Lost downtown

Post by Shaner74 »

Hello, we have lost a pearl earing downtown by the sails on Friday night during parks alive. please use pm feature. I can send a photo if found. Can't seem to upload due to file size....

Please email.

Phone # removed.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

There is also a Lost/Found/Stolen section here on Castanet apart from the forums. Is this pearl coloured? Tahitian black? Pure white? Fresh water? These details help people look. All the best in finding it.
BriTer
Guru

Post by BriTer »

CANE HAS BEEN RECOVERED

Lost yesterday (2017-03-14) somewhere between the Mad Mango, (no way of knowing exactly where she goes, maybe Mosaics) and the corner of Richter and Cadder by an elderly friend.
Offset cane with a hugo tip, similar to pic but a black one.
If found please post here or contact ferri.
Screenshot (594).jpg
Last edited by BriTer on Mar 14th, 2017, 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Let there be smoke." And there was smoke. And it was gooooooood.
BriTer
Guru

Post by BriTer »

Where can I find that section?

Queen K wrote:There is also a Lost/Found/Stolen section here on Castanet apart from the forums. Is this pearl coloured? Tahitian black? Pure white? Fresh water? These details help people look. All the best in finding it.
"Let there be smoke." And there was smoke. And it was gooooooood.

Return to “Grab Bag”