Lost & Found

A potpourri of off-topics.
Karri K

Re: Lost & Found

Post by Karri K »

Queen K wrote:Found: Fit bit, on the Cawston Corridor by Gordon Drive. Found it this morning at around 7:15 AM. PM me to id and claim.

Hi Queen B
I am new to this forum and am unsure on how to PM you. I lost my Fitbit one Yesterday morning not sure where but I thought behind Bankhead school where I took my shirt off. So I did walk down the Rails to Trails corridor by Northlands so it could of slipped off there. It has my name on it same as the first portion of my username here.# removed. please contact a mod or Queen K via pm. Really appreciate this a whole lot. Thank you in advance. Karri
Last edited by Triple 6 on Jul 13th, 2015, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: phone # removed.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Hi, see the PM box under my avatar? Hit it and see the PM function come up.

I just hit your PM box and sent you one. See the (O new messages) up top? It should say (1 Message) now.

It hasn't got any id on it. I asked you the colour instead.

Edited to add: I have to get off line, but will check back.

Success Item is going to be returned.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Karri K

Post by Karri K »

I have been reunited with my Fitbit One. This was only pause able by Bonnie who saw my lost add on Castanet. Once again Bonnie thank you so very much it is very muchly appreciated. And of coarse thanks to Queen B for getting a hold of me and delivering My Fitbit. Thanks so much too both of you once again. Have a great Day.
adda87

Looking for witnesses- West Kelowna Superstore Parking Lot

Post by adda87 »

On July 16, 2015 between 5pm and 6pm tools were stolen out of the back of our truck while we were grocery shopping at the West Kelowna Superstore.

The truck the tools were stolen out of is a 92 Red Chevy Truck with a Bone Beer sticker and Wild Ways sticker on the rear window. Items stolen were a Makita air compressor (with large orange spray painted letters "HICKS" on the side of it), a Bostich Nail gun, and a brand new DeWalt construction radio. The theft would have been obviously noticeable, as they had lowered our tailgate and would have to have physically jumped into the back of our truck box to retrieve these items.

Yes, shame on us for leaving tools in plain sight, but we had faith and trust in our community. We won't be making that mistake again.

If you were grocery shopping that evening and remember seeing anything - please contact Danielle via PM
Last edited by adda87 on Jul 17th, 2015, 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
bluewater

Re: Looking for witnesses- West Kelowna Superstore Parking L

Post by bluewater »

To the OP,today is July 17th.Just to let you know so you can post the correct date and hopefully get some info .
Leifer
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Leifer »

Low life thieving scum...
I hope there is some kind of mall parking security camera that you might be able to pick up some information from.
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)
adda87

Post by adda87 »

bluewater wrote:To the OP,today is July 17th.Just to let you know so you can post the correct date and hopefully get some info .

I appreciate you noting that! Oops! Thank you!!!
adda87

Post by adda87 »

Leifer wrote:Low life thieving scum...
I hope there is some kind of mall parking security camera that you might be able to pick up some information from.

Unfortunately the cameras weren't pointed to the parking lot - just the front door :(
rlconzatti

Lost at Pebble Beach/Lake Country

Post by rlconzatti »

Hi! I have lost a green (peridot)gold earing at Pebble beach today. It is about 1carat in size and on a shepherd hook style. The stone is in a pyramid shape. If anyone spots it I would love it returned to me as it has sentimental value. Reward offered.

Thanks!
L conzatti
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Lost at Pebble Beach/Lake Country

Post by Queen K »

There is a lost and found right on Castanet's Grab Bag and also a separate lost and found under Community in Classifieds.

Good luck!
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Queen K ...

I give up, What is a "Fitbit" ??
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Google it Donald! It's something you wear on your wrist to monitor you exercise, etc. Lots of different brands and features.
Some of them can be connected to your phone/internet...to compile graphs or keep long-term records or some thing...oh who am I kidding...I only know marginally more than you do about them!
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

FOUND: Black/Grey wheeled luggage piece, full of assorted electronic cables/cds/ and even a personal sandwich toaster.

The one CD which stands out is from Wal-Mart Photo Center July 31/2008.

If you woke up today, or know someone who did, and found your car/garage/house broken into and it's all missing, PM me for further details.
djkelowna
Fledgling

Re: Found

Post by djkelowna »

I have found a little black purse on Burtch Ave. Contains ID, credit cards and DL with last name Chambers. Tried to get phone number but either unlisted or no home phone. Safe with me, until it's claimed. Will try address on DL tomorrow. Claimer must match picture on Dl.
Please reply via PM.
Last edited by djkelowna on Aug 19th, 2015, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Great people are those, who make others feel they too can be great"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Sounds like a case for the RCMP.

Return to “Grab Bag”