Lost & Found

A potpourri of off-topics.
SoyChai
Fledgling

Re: Lost and Found.

Post by SoyChai »

We live in Glenmore and both of us have chargers for Samsung phones. It's a good idea to charge it and wait for an incoming phonecall. PM me if you want to work something out to do this.
Liquidnails
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Liquidnails »

Don't bring it to your local rogers store. They are useless.

Like I said before, call in the IMEI number to their customer service line, which is only slightly less useless. I've had better luck using their customer service chatline.

phone number: 1 877 559-5202
rogers customer service chat: http://www.rogershelp.com/customerserv/ ... p?source=6

IF this phone has been reported lost or stolen it will be on a national blacklist, which renders it useless. The rightful owner can go through a process to get the phone working again, but it is a real pain in the *bleep*.

You can check to see if the phone has been reported stolen by punching in the IMEI# into this site: http://www.protectyourdata.ca/check-the ... in-canada/
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

*removed*

Please use the PM system for this type of message
Thanks,
Merry
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

Well, Ken7, have you had any success with Rogers to get this person's phone returned?

If not, then a note to Rogers customers: If you lose your phone or something, it's gone, man. Gone. Rogers doesn't want to get that damn thing back to you; they want you to dish out for a new one!
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

vinnied wrote:Well if you don't ever find the owner, I'll give ya 20 bucks

Good one! I have found the owner.

I don't own a fancy phone, still use my flip phone.

A thought, would it maybe be a good thing to put your middle name and home phone number between the skin and the phone in the event you drop it. This young lady was dashing to catch a bus and it fell out of her purse... your thoughts?
tamarrash

Post by tamarrash »

So...I don't know how to PM you, but I might know the owner. I'm working now, and the only way I have to reach her is cell, but I can check with her in the morning and pass your info along? PM me? Where about on Glenmore was it?
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

tamarrash wrote:So...I don't know how to PM you, but I might know the owner. I'm working now, and the only way I have to reach her is cell, but I can check with her in the morning and pass your info along? PM me? Where about on Glenmore was it?

That's fine, she came to my home with her mother. I was happy to have found them to return her phone to her.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

2003 Mustang wrote:Of course rogers can help. Go to a local store and drop it off. If you want to get crazy, charge the phone and call 911 and ask them what number showed up on their call display...you can then call rogers with the number!

Thanks but if you have followed this thread, you will find I did that. They had no clue and the number they provided me had ZERO clue also.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

That's a good feeling, Ken7. What finally got you in touch with the owner? Face book? This forum? Classifieds?
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

kgcayenne wrote:That's a good feeling, Ken7. What finally got you in touch with the owner? Face book? This forum? Classifieds?

Thanks to Castanet lost and found posting.
iknowican

Garage Sale item left behind.

Post by iknowican »

This is for the person who bought a duvet set at our garage sale today. (It came with window dressings.). One of the tie-backs for the drapes was left behind. You can pick it up at our house. If we are not home, leave your phone number and I will call you.
Idratherbefishing

Do you know these people?

Post by Idratherbefishing »

I found their camera near Bighorn Dam on the westside.

PM me, I'm sure they'd like it back.

Thanks
Attachments
CIMG6155 (600x800) (480x640).jpg
Leader

Re: Do you know these people?

Post by Leader »

put it on FB as well
GlayMarc

Yes we are these people!!!!

Post by GlayMarc »

Hello, this is such great news, thank you for finding our camera!!! We are in West Kelowna, How can we contact you, my phone number is removed.or my gmail is removed. Hope we hear from you soon.

Thankk you again,

Marc and Gla
Last edited by Triple 6 on Aug 18th, 2014, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: phone# / email removed. please use the pm feature.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Re: Lost & Found

Post by Donald G »

The difficult Castanet accomplishes every day.

The impossible just now and then.

Return to “Grab Bag”