Lost & Found

A potpourri of off-topics.
Idratherbefishing

Re: Yes we are these people!!!!

Post by Idratherbefishing »

GlayMarc wrote:Hello, this is such great news, thank you for finding our camera!!! We are in West Kelowna, How can we contact you, my phone number is removed.or my gmail is removed. Hope we hear from you soon.

Thankk you again,

Marc and Gla

I'm very happy to have returned your camera. Enjoy the rest of your adventure and maybe we can go fishing in Barcelona some day! :)
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Lost & Found

Post by Piecemaker »

During the past month, our faded red wheelbarrow has gone missing (used for a joyride?!) from our yard in N. Glenmore near Dr. Knox Middle school.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
eb

THEFT: KELOWNA AIRPORT INDUSTRIAL PARK

Post by eb »

STOLEN FROM BEST BUY HOMES, KELOWNA AIRPORT INDUSTRIAL PARK:
between Saturday, September 6th at 5pm to Sunday, September 7th at 1:30pm
-2003 white w/gold trim EXPEDITION, alberta plate on back, BKN 8781, no running boards. would have gone straight to the nearest gas station.
-2011 white gateway laptop
-black note 2
-black swiss army canvas brief case, about 12" X 10"
-inside the brief case was a zip lock baggie with approx. 30 usb sticks and around -10 sd cards. These had all my family photos. Reward if returned

... I mostly just want my photos back...
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

I've removed a few comments. This thread is for lost and found only. Not a place for lecturing. Thanks!
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Let's see if this clarifies it for the derailers in this thread: If you derail this thread with off-topic comments you will get a week ban.
thekeekinator

Stray Dog

Post by thekeekinator »

If anyone is looking for their precious pup that may have escaped their backyard...

Just saw a well groomed, smart looking dog that looks like a Collie wander by himself/herself without a leash on Springfield/Spall area. Wednesday, September 24th, 10:27 AM.

Thanks. Hopefully this is the right place to post this.
brittney007

STOLEN CRF250

Post by brittney007 »

Honda crf250 was stolen out of our driveway on Capistrano peaks crst in quail ridge around 430 this morning, 5000$ reward for its return no questions asked!!!! Please PM.
Brittney
brittney007

Re: STOLEN CRF250

Post by brittney007 »

Black and white with green monster energy stickers and a half broken off clutch
Brittney
snoozin
Fledgling

FOUND: MALE HUSKY IN BLACK MOUNTAIN KELOWNA

Post by snoozin »

Are you missing a dog or do you know someone in the Black Mountain area of Kelowna who is missing a friendly male husky dog? I found him and he is at my place. I have posted him all over but no luck yet. If any one knows of a missing husky in that area can you let me know. Thanks
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: FOUND: MALE HUSKY IN BLACK MOUNTAIN KELOWNA

Post by phasyluck »

Name tag?
Sure do love Rutland!!
snoozin
Fledgling

Re: FOUND: MALE HUSKY IN BLACK MOUNTAIN KELOWNA

Post by snoozin »

phasyluck wrote:Name tag?

Wearing some type of citronella collar but no tag, no tattoo that we can see. Also appears it is a female and not a male. Threw us off because she lifted her leg to pee.
Auto1
Board Meister

I lost my keys, please help! Kelowna!!!

Post by Auto1 »

I lost my keys today, Nov 11. I went from Hwy 33 to Costco on a mobility scooter, was in Costco briefly, then took Baron to Dilworth (Orchard Park Mall), then over to Springfield. I took Springfield all the way to Pandosy, and then took Abbott to the Cancer Clinic/ Southern Interior Rotary Lodge. Then we went to Orchard Park Mall, then took the bus back to the cancer lodge. The keys are on a black lanyard, and there is a clip, and a Canadian themed key, and a grey FOB. PLEASE let me know if you find them. I really need them back.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Re: I lost my keys, please help! Kelowna!!!

Post by Ken7 »

Did you post in lost and found also. I had success when I found a I-phone. Good luck!
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Go to the Transit office on Hardy tomorrow, maybe you dropped them on the bus. You will have to stop in there as they don't seem to answer the phone.
Auto1
Board Meister

Post by Auto1 »

Thank you.. I have calls into all the hot spots... I am really hoping someone finds them.

And I did post in Castanet and Kijiji - I also have calls into lost and founds everywhere.

Return to “Grab Bag”