Pet Peeves

A potpourri of off-topics.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by Queen K »

Packing for all weather. Why can't I just go to Mexico and take six items? NOOOOO, I have to pick the Rockies. :-X
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Why OH WHY do spiders get into bathtubs? "Nuff said. :-X
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Spiteful and possibly psychotic ex-girlfriend of my nephew, and slander. Related. Also, will not be going to a certain fast food joint in the vicinity of Capri anymore - might end up with an unexpected "extra" topping to my food.

:-X
I haven't failed until I quit.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Mosquitoes in the outhouse. :-X
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

horgan in victoria :200:
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Mosquitoes in any house!
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Parking lot Pet fu :cuss: ing Peeves, it happened twice today:

I am the only one parked in the area, I come out to see someone parked right up next up to me. Meanwhile there is still no one else in that row of parking spots. Why the fu :cuss: do as :cuss: holes do that.... I know just to be that as :cuss: holes.
Maybe the next one who does this I will pull my door open real damn hard... oh you got dent, to fu :cuss: king bad as :cuss: hole
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
johnny24
Board Meister

Post by johnny24 »

GordonH wrote:Parking lot Pet fu :cuss: ing Peeves, it happened twice today:

I am the only one parked in the area, I come out to see someone parked right up next up to me. Meanwhile there is still no one else in that row of parking spots. Why the fu :cuss: do as :cuss: holes do that.... I know just to be that as :cuss: holes.
Maybe the next one who does this I will pull my door open real damn hard... oh you got dent, to fu :cuss: king bad as :cuss: hole

1. Keyboard warriors
2. People who overreact when faced with a little adversity.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Truthfully, GordonH is not usually, he's laid back and mellow, mostly. Which is why I too was shocked by his pet peeve rant.
Therefore keyboard warrior is unjustified. I could see if this was a normal post for him, but it truly isn't.
johnny24
Board Meister

Post by johnny24 »

Queen K wrote:Truthfully, GordonH is not usually, he's laid back and mellow, mostly. Which is why I too was shocked by his pet peeve rant.
Therefore keyboard warrior is unjustified. I could see if this was a normal post for him, but it truly isn't.

I agree in his case, but I hope someone wouldn't actually dent another person's car for doing something they're allowed to do (perhaps slightly inconsiderate).
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Parking lot Pet fu :cuss: ing Peeves, it happened twice today:

johnny24 wrote:1. Keyboard warriors
2. People who overreact when faced with a little adversity.

There was more then 15 empty spots (at least) in both parking lots, first one ha.. ha real funny move on.
Second time within an hour, that P***ed me off, both just barely enough room to get into my car.

Answer me this johnny24: Why?, when there absolutely no reason for it

Added: most of those empty spots had no other cars anywhere near another.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
johnny24
Board Meister

Post by johnny24 »

GordonH wrote:
Answer me this johnny24: Why?, when there absolutely no reason for it

I can't answer why, but not everyone has the same line of thinking or same etiquette standards as yourself. I also think your punishment didn't fit the crime in this case.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Answer me this johnny24: Why?, when there absolutely no reason for it

johnny24 wrote:I can't answer why, but not everyone has the same line of thinking or same etiquette standards as yourself. I also think your punishment didn't fit the crime in this case.

What punishment, coming on here & ranting.... not much of a punishment. lol
Oh... in the heat of the moment comment, it is/was just that
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

People with unrealistic ideas of what items in the classified section should be.

Long story short, if you're wanting new, buy new. You're literally looking for never before sat on furniture for less than half of retail.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Speculators who think their old wore out crap is
gold plated.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"

Return to “Grab Bag”