Post by Lady tehMa »

Chronic pain.
I haven't failed until I quit.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by Glacier »

Castanet.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
V-Rated
Guru

Post by V-Rated »

Lady tehMa wrote:Chronic pain.

*sad face*
~V~
~Each morning I wake, my feet touch the floor, Satan shudders and says, *bleep*! She's awake!~
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

I don't have it as bad as many - which makes me feel like a real whiner when I do say something. I mean, I live with a 2 or 3 on the scale of 10. This week I've been a 4 though. Lots of stress, lots of long hours. I don't mind the long hours quite so much as it does distract me some from the stress, and I will get paid. I have a friend who lives with 7, and I don't know how she does it.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Sorry to hear of your pain, LTM. I ran into a friend in the mall tonight who suffers with a 7 on a good day. I don't know how she does it with such a positive attitude.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

This is not my pet peeve, l suspect it is of cashiers.

I was at gas station this morning and fellow in front of me purchased gum & small coffee then paid for it with a $50. Of course cashier asked if he had anything smaller he said no, then the cashier had to scramble to get change.

if I was cashier this would pi** me right off
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Post by zookeeper »

Moody people. I get it, not everyday is rainbows and sunshine. I'm tired of being your co-worker and friend when your mood swings to the dark zone and you think it's okay to treat me like crap. How do I figure out what days you are sugar and spice and what days not so nice?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

My pet peeve is when people start wishing people "happy Mother's Day" before Mother's day. I checked Facebook yesterday morning and almost had a heart attack when the first thing I saw was "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!" The almost heart failure was the result of thinking for a split second that I had forgotten about Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers on Castanet!!!
- Douglas Murray
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

zookeeper wrote: How do I figure out what days you are sugar and spice and what days not so nice?

It's easy, just like riding a bike. They even name it after one...the Menstrual cycle!
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Post by zookeeper »

^^^ If I ask "did you ride your bike to work today? " most of the men would answer yes.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people whine and cry when the price of gas in Kelowna is higher than elsewhere in the valley, but never say anything when Kelowna is 5 cents cheaper than elsewhere (as it is today). Sure, b**ch and moan when you're getting screwed, but show some optimism when you're no longer getting the short end of the stick.
- Douglas Murray
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

ICBC and their "total loss" claim department. I swear our adjuster kicks puppies for fun.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Lady tehMa wrote:ICBC and their "total loss" claim department. I swear our adjuster kicks puppies for fun.

Captain Awesome works for ICBC?
- Douglas Murray
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Post by zookeeper »

Why oh why must they trim every smidgen of fat off the meat?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

To protect your girlish figure?

Mine lately is the fact that meat has gone so high price that fat is even expensive.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “Grab Bag”