Pet Peeves

A potpourri of off-topics.
MCB
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by MCB »

Overly negative people!

...Power 104!

...Any music that has been overplayed over and over and over and over again over the radio or anywhere else for the last 30 years (excluding QUEEN, a few KISS and AC/DC songs and the Tragically Hip!)
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Mondays :doubt:
I haven't failed until I quit.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Online real estate ads with no pictures or only 1, Hey Realtors out there get a camera use the auto-focus feature and add some picture to your listings.

Don't get me wrong a lot do (great deal don't), I am aware that those listings of million $$$ or more usually have privacy issues.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

People who complain about people complaining - I know that's an old one. Better yet, those that complain about particular posters who name call and then do the name calling themselves.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

People who think it's ok to let their little dog run free, because it's little. Then it torments my dog who is contained in her fenced yard, and god forbid I dare say anything to the owner..................I'm told to put her bark collar back on :ohmygod:
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Incomplete postings and emails,
" have you seen my little brown dog " I'll just guess what part of the country you live in.
" I'm looking for a place to rent on the other side of the lake" Sure thing, what side of the lake are you on now ?
A supervisor just sent us an email to make sure all the crew members are signed up for the next course, no course name, place or date.
A note from an employee " we had trouble with the door " what kind of trouble, which door, there are a couple dozen.

Just a few seconds to include some details would make things much better.
Black Dogs Matter
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Fancy wrote:People who complain about people complaining - I know that's an old one. Better yet, those that complain about particular posters who name call and then do the name calling themselves.

I agree. I'd also add people who complain about people who complain about people complaining Better yet, posters who don't know the difference between you're and your.

P.S. your an idiot. :dyinglaughing:

p.s. I only say that because fancy is anything but an idiot. lol.

(It's also a bet peeve of mine when people complain about people who complain about people who complain about people complaining, but that's another story.)
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Some one who is trying to order something you need an appointment for, demanding that we clear our schedule, wanting a quote on the service without giving us the right details to work with. Oh, and as icing on the cake: English is not their first language and they can barely get by with it.

I want that half hour I spent on the phone with them BACK.
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

pin up contests
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

relocating/moving.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

My pet peeve is people who cannot seem to get it through their thick heads that a flashing green light becomes a four-way stop when the light is red. Seriously people, you don't need to honk your horn at me for safely following rules.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Poor customer service!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

My pet peeve is bringing something home and after paying for it the stupid thing dont work. How bout twice with the same product,,, should I try for a third time or just call it a day and throw in the towel?
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Bsuds wrote:Poor customer service!

I walked into a women's clothing store today, was looking forward to it, planned it and neither of the sales staff even spoke to me.

Not a "hello, can I help you.. let me know..." or "we're closing soon." Nada. Nothing.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Lady tehMa wrote:relocating/moving.

Explaining where the new place is, to EVERYBODY!
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “Grab Bag”