The wonderful world of FREE

A potpourri of off-topics.
xCandyx
Fledgling

The wonderful world of FREE

Post by xCandyx »

**Have changed the subject name to use this thread as a test - a thread for free stuff only. The ONLY contact can be via PM. No addresses, no phone numbers. Let's see how it goes./Jo

We are Winter Cleaning...

I have 1 garbage bag of girls clothes sizes 12-24mths and 2T. None are stained...a lot of summer wear (dresses, skirts, shorts, skorts and capris etc) as well as some pants, shirts.
Some of it is Old Navy, baby Gap and some american brands like Carters..and some cute stuff from Walmart, George brand and Joe brand from Superstore.

I have 1 garbage bag of boys clothing sizes 12-24mths and 2T. None are stained...a lot of summer wear (swim shorts, tshirts, khaki shorts and jean shorts) as well as some pants, hoodies etc
Some of it is Old Navy, Disney brand, Kindergear ...and some cute stuff from Walmart, George brand and Joe brand from Superstore.

I don't know anyone with children younger than my own so I have no one to give this stuff away to. Its all in good good condition, some of it only worn a handful of times.

If you want either or both PM me. You pick up. First come first serve

Next up is baby blankets and toys, stay tuned. :skippingsheep:
"If you have a right to your opinion than I have a right to my opinion and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion" - George Carlin
xCandyx
Fledgling

Re: Free clothes

Post by xCandyx »

Boys clothes are gone
"If you have a right to your opinion than I have a right to my opinion and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion" - George Carlin
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

and will be much appreciated :nyah:
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

xcandyx - if you get no takers for the other stuff I can think of my fav. thrift stores you may wish to consider - one is The Women's Shelter on Lawrence Ave and the other is the I.O.D.E. on Ellis St.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

:( I had someone in mind...but they're moving...and packing is a nightmare as it is. .....Woman's shelter??
brendaandrod

Post by brendaandrod »

If the girl clothes are still available, I would be interested.
Thank you.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

brendaandrod wrote:If the girl clothes are still available, I would be interested.
Thank you.

If you look close you will see this was from 2008. I doubt they are still available.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Geez I wonder if anyone ever got the free girl's clothes in 2008.

Or some thrift store.

Does anyone give clothes away anymore? I know at work we have a "Free Table". Bring in your stuff an usually it's gone soon enough.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I do :) Plus I read and think the following is a wonderful idea - if you have a purse you don;t use fill it with personal hygiene products, snacks and give it to a homeless woman
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: The wonderful world of FREE

Post by binky11 »

There was a thread started back in 2006 for FREEBIES, 40 pages to date, guess it's not too active anymore, sure used to be.
Don't know how to copy the link in here but I just typed freebies in the search bar, it's still there.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: The wonderful world of FREE

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Return to “Grab Bag”