Important questions to remember to ask

A potpourri of off-topics.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Important questions to remember to ask

Post by Queen K »

Okay,

Let us assume the Earthly debate of whether there is a God, big guy in the sky, Goddess, series of teachers or dancing lights to guide our spirit/soul/ether/ whatever it is going to be through to the next plane/level/life/ - in otherwords, you've bit the dust/met your fate/sucumbed to brain break down watching E! or whatever....and you have accumulated a few questions along the way that you WANT answered - Dam it!

And I don't mean why did your kid brother turn out weird or why were your parents so bland, or how they got the Caramilk into the stupid Caramilk Bar.

I mean the BIG STUFF

What you ask is what great mysteries that bothered you while here on Earth.

My Q's to "WHOMEVER" include but certainly not limited to:

1. What was in the Libraries of the Inca's when the Spanish burned it all up?
2. How did Dinosaurs mate?
3. What caused the Bermuda Triangle
4. Did I really see a UFO that dark and starry night,cuz that was, you know, weird.
5. Are there life supporting planets other than Earth, or was all just a theory?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Important Questions to remember to ask....

Post by Fancy »

Bored tonight or are you serious?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinking you are serious, my questions:
Why doesn't anyone really debunk the Ogopogo/Sasquatch/Area 51 existance once and for all so I never have to see it on TV again?
Why doesn't anyone really prove the Ogopogo/Sasquatch/Area 51 existance once and for all so I never have to see it on TV again?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Fancy wrote:Thinking you are serious, my questions:
Why doesn't anyone really debunk the Ogopogo/Sasquatch/Area 51 existance once and for all so I never have to see it on TV again?
Why doesn't anyone really prove the Ogopogo/Sasquatch/Area 51 existance once and for all so I never have to see it on TV again?

Your not going to be seeing anything on TV again, unless Reincarnation is really true and you get put back on Earth in such a way that you can watch TV. So the "never have to see it on TV again" is a MOOT point.

And yes, since there is other way to get certain Q's answered I have thought that there has to be an afterlife way. Whatever "afterlife" means that is, because even though I have talked to people who have reported returning back from "somewhere" I have to experience it myself. Hopefully not tomorrow.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I don't mind thinking about the afterlife as long as I can be part of it.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Queen K wrote:2. How did Dinosaurs mate?

See, there are mommies and there are daddies. Mommies have innies, while daddies have outies. When an outie meets an innie, well, that's how baby stegasauroseseseses are born.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
hellomynameis
Lord of the Board

Post by hellomynameis »

I'd want to know what a 4th, 5th, 6th etc dimension of space looks like,
I'd want to know all the star systems in the universe,
what the rest of the animals on earth are talking about
(whale songs mostly),
What really happens to matter inside a black-hole,
Mac or PC?

For starters.

And yeah, I'd form my questions in the style of a silly poem.
"Books tap the wisdom of our species -- the greatest minds, the best teachers -- from all over the world and from all our history. And they're patient."
- Carl Sagan
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I'd like to understand what Women are thinking.

And the Lord said...sorry I don't do miracles anymore! :200:
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Important questions to remember to ask....

Post by Queen K »

I want to know what the scrolls in Libraries of Alexandria contained.
Are there anymore Dead Sea Scrolls, found but not revealed yet? Or still wrapped up?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Nebula wrote:
Queen K wrote:2. How did Dinosaurs mate?

See, there are mommies and there are daddies. Mommies have innies, while daddies have outies. When an outie meets an innie, well, that's how baby stegasauroseseseses are born.

Very Funny.

I meant "did they meet on Lavalife"? Have a courtship? Was she picky? Did Mr. Dino bring her small mammals to prove his superior hunting skills? HOW DID IT GO?

and Nebula, would your big Q be...Was PeaceSeeker right about ANY OF IT? Crop Circles? UFOs?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Fancy wrote:Thinking you are serious, my questions:

Not when you have stories like this popping up in the news you won't...http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... Texas.html
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Ah, Glacier now it is. So be it.

Glacier, with all your training in science, stats, etc etc, are there not Qs you would have saved up to ask?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Queen K wrote:Glacier, with all your training in science, stats, etc etc, are there not Qs you would have saved up to ask?

Sorry, Queen K, I missed this one...

I have a lot of questions, but thankfully, Google has come to the rescue for some of them. Still lots of others though.

First, let me answer one of your questions, How did dinosaurs mate? Same way as porcupines - VERY carefully!

Some questions I have...
1) A friend of mine swears he saw a sasquatch. I would love to know what exactly he saw?
2) Why don't wisdom teeth fit very well in our mouths?
3) Why are there so many obvious errors in Environment Canada's weather database, and why won't they fix them?
4) Do other governmenal organizations have as many errors as EC? If so, wow - Scary!
5) What was the best thing BEFORE sliced bread?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I also want to ask: Is Gavin Menzies right? Were the Chinese in North America before the Europeans?

Interestingly enough a Canadian author has written a book about the same topic and asked, Was there a Ming Dynasty Gold Mine in Nova Scotia before it was "discovered" by White men?

So I gotta ask that one too.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

- the dangly object at the back of the throat (uvula)

- dew-claws on dogs and those hard bits halfway down the inside of horses legs

- hellomynameis

- tics ... seriously, commmon!
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."

Return to “Grab Bag”