What Made You Smile Today?

A potpourri of off-topics.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: What Made You Smile Today?

Post by oneh2obabe »

Young Omysha lost her footing while she was exploring her enclosure at Zoo Zurich in Switzerland and fell onto her back. Seeing that the months-old elephant was unable to get up on her own, Omysha’s herd rushed to her side to help her.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Although the cute dog ruined a party decoration, it’s hard to be mad with her as she’s seen running happily across the park as organisers try in vain to catch up. She leaves a stream of colour in her wake as she runs dragging the ribbon in her mouth.

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Catz
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catz »

That is too cute!
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

An Unbreakable Furry Bond - A friendship develops between two unlikely friends, Pudditat, a top cat, and Tervel, a blind and partially deaf dog.

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

fireman.jpg
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

scrappy.JPG

Pig in Australia Steals 18 Beers from Campers, Gets Drunk, Fights Cow
http://gadling.com/2013/09/10/australia ... eals-beer/

Forget crocodiles and snakes, the real animal threat in Australia is wild pigs. At least if you’re camping.

At a campground in Western Australia over the weekend, a feral pig guzzled down 18 beers that had been left out improperly secured. And just like anyone 18 beers in at a rural dive bar, the pig got big-headed and decided to start a fight with a cow, resulting in the cow chasing the pig around a car.

“In the middle of the night these people camping opposite us heard a noise, so they got their torch out and shone it on the pig and there he was, scrunching away at their cans,” said a visitor.

The pig was later reported sleeping his hangover (and shame of trying to take down a cow?) off under a tree.

While feral pigs are considered an invasive pest in many parts of the country, it’s also a reminder to keep food and drink secured when camping. Just imagine if it had been a drunk kangaroo.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

These two kangaroos in a street brawl. I love how they balance on their tails to kick with both feet.

"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

jennylives wrote:These two kangaroos in a street brawl. I love how they balance on their tails to kick with both feet.

lol. What also made me smile in that vid was the Holden Ute parked in front of the house. Not available in Canada but I want one.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
V-Rated
Guru

Post by V-Rated »

This lady walking her puppy today... she had it on a leash, and it was prancing around like it was the best day of it's life. It was so cute!

~V~
~Each morning I wake, my feet touch the floor, Satan shudders and says, *bleep*! She's awake!~
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Catz
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catz »

Having someone do something for me, that I never asked for, never expected, but man what an amazing feeling. They just did something that I needed done. ...because they wanted to out of the goodness of their heart no wanting anything back, not playing the well you owe me now card. Not someone to hold it over your head for leverage. Gave me some faith back in society.
If you are able to help some one for the right reasons...please do it. You never know how much of an impact it might have. x0x0x0
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Questions and answers - some funny stuff

http://runt-of-the-web.com/genius-test- ... vcontent#1
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.

Return to “Grab Bag”