Gratuities in Kelowna - Can anyone explain?

A potpourri of off-topics.
GenesisGT
Guru

Re: Gratuities in Kelowna - Can anyone explain?

Post by GenesisGT »

A patron points out that he only gives God 10% why would he give a 18% tip to a waiter.

tipping.JPG

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/30/see-what-this-alleged-man-of-god-wrote-on-a-tip-receipt-that-has-a-lot-of-people-upset/
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

SEE WHAT THIS ALLEGED MAN OF GOD WROTE ON A TIP RECEIPT THAT HAS A LOT OF PEOPLE UPSET

Man?? Does SHE look like a man to you?

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
twofingers
Board Meister

Post by twofingers »

Well, now that you mention it..........
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Discount for Well Behaved Kids.jpg
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
V-Rated
Guru

Post by V-Rated »

I seen this on the news today actually that yes.... if your kids are well behaved they are giving discounts!
Also noticing the restaurant in Parksville is banning tipping. Any tips received go to charity, but will be paying better than the minimum wages.

~V~
~Each morning I wake, my feet touch the floor, Satan shudders and says, *bleep*! She's awake!~

Return to “Grab Bag”