Fixer's Mine

A potpourri of off-topics.
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Fixer's Mine

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

... Fixer laughed at her Santa Claus' boxers and told her to take the jack *bleep* to the bar to pick up the others ...
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
WeatherWoman
Wicked Witch of the West Coast

Post by WeatherWoman »

while Jo was at the bar she decided to have a drink but before you know it one drink turned into 5 and 5 into 10. She and the gang were so hammered they didn't notice that the leprachaun was sitting at the bar putting his drinks on her tab. After the evening of heaving drinking they all stammered out of the bar when Jo realized she was holding hands with the little fella known as Awesome. She grabbed on tight and made three wishes....
"It takes a village to raise a fool." ~ Dan Mangan
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

She wished people on Castanet were actually her real family and she could beat them for real and poof, she had a baseball bat in her hands and several Castanutters right there :dyinglaughing:

She wished she had a donkey rescue farm for all them *bleep* and poof there it was, right in front of her.

And last of all she wished she was away from all of this mine stuff and poof, she landed on a secluded island with about 25 natives staring at her in total confusion,,, they wanted to know what them spikey looking bootie things were on her feet.

Now what will she do? Was her cell phone charged up? Was her cell phone in range?
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

... she took one of their primitive boat and decided to paddle east. She had nothing to lose. She was hoping to see a freighter or something and ...
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

and sure enough, she did find something. However, it wasn't exactly the kind of "something" Jo had hoped to find. It was a ...
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
WeatherWoman

Post by WeatherWoman »

Was donkey smuggling pirates! And she was supprised to see that NickD was the pirate leader. She could fiqure out what to do....does she wave them down or wait for another ship!
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

She knows that sailors at sea have not seen a beautiful woman for months so she
We're lost but we're making good time.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

enticed them all to come work at Fixers Mine even though they were not citizens.

This started an uproar from...
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

... from Fixer's slaves ... I mean employees. Jo told Fixer that ...
WeatherWoman

Post by WeatherWoman »

he must fired all his current workers and use her cheap hires. Fixer could hear the cries of Roadster, Bsuds and B'man from behind the closed door. It was going to break Fixer's heart to let go his best buds and mediorce employees.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

But ... AHA!!! He has a brilliant brain wave ... !!!

Instead of firing them, he promotes them to "supervisors" and puts them in charge of the sailors, who now ...
__________________________________________________________________________________________

SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

...now decided to head to Hawaii instead and become " beach bums " and live the free life, so Jo had no choice but ...
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Call in Zookeeper and remind Zook of that special favour owed from that adventure ten years ago, and now Zook was supposed to rally the ergo Beach Bums into a gang dedicated to Jo and Fixer, almost noble in purpose and stature.

Zook screwed up her courage and
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
WeatherWoman

Post by WeatherWoman »

and have a stiff drink at the bar before heading out to complete her task. But one drink turned turned into 5 and 5 into 10 and before she knew it she was pretty wasted. She noticed a very very short man at the bar. She slid into the seat next to the little fella and slurred out a questions that resembled "What's yer name?" The Little guy said AWESOME, CAPTAIN AWESOME. Both her and awesome walked out of the door hand in hand and in the hazy air she heard the whisper of a voice say "Make three wishes"...
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

... before you die because that's my husband yer holding hands with!" Jo sobered up in a hurry and did some very fast thinking ...

Return to “Grab Bag”