BCAA Auto Shop

A potpourri of off-topics.
Easton05

BCAA Auto Shop

Post by Easton05 »

So BCAA is really taking us for a ride when it comes to repairs on our vehicle. They broke a pretty major part to our transmission and are claiming they didn't.. We are already in for a $3000 fix.. and now they are trying to stick us with an additional $2000. I have seeked out advice from numerous other mechanics etc and am not sure what to do from here.. has anyone had them do this in the past to them??
Jo
Slot 16

Re: BCAA Auto Shop

Post by Jo »

Heads up to anybody in this thread: Don't give specific business names.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Easton05 wrote:So BCAA is really taking us for a ride when it comes to repairs on our vehicle. They broke a pretty major part to our transmission and are claiming they didn't.. We are already in for a $3000 fix.. and now they are trying to stick us with an additional $2000. I have seeked out advice from numerous other mechanics etc and am not sure what to do from here.. has anyone had them do this in the past to them??

Can you tell more info on this "broke a pretty major part to our transmission"?

Transmission repairs can be costly, so I wouldn't be surprised at $5,000 bill between parts and labour.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Easton05 wrote:So BCAA is really taking us for a ride when it comes to repairs on our vehicle. They broke a pretty major part to our transmission and are claiming they didn't.. We are already in for a $3000 fix.. and now they are trying to stick us with an additional $2000. I have seeked out advice from numerous other mechanics etc and am not sure what to do from here.. has anyone had them do this in the past to them??

If you think you have a legit complaint call the main BCAA number and ask to speak to someone in charge of all their repair facilities. I am pretty sure they all,fall under the department in their main office in Vancouver. Used to be called the Motoring Servics department.

Return to “Grab Bag”