Aiden, AKA, Raft-kid!

A potpourri of off-topics.
Sige
Übergod

Re: Aiden, AKA, Raft-kid!

Post by Sige »

I have to confess that I was in a *mood* yesterday and made a couple of cranky comments under the castanet story about Aiden. Nothing against Aiden, but directed moreso to memes ... I was quickly brought to task by a couple of other readers and have since deleted my comments.

My apologies to you LeadingEdgeGlass ... Aiden really is a cutie and, to be honest, I didn't realize what was on his head at first. Once you said it was the leg hole of the flotation device, it suddenly became a lot more funny.

It was another lesson for me ... I posted before stopping to think. When I thought my comment was simply going into cyberspace, it didn't bother me near as much as when I saw this thread and how excited you were. It put a more personal spin on the situation and I realized I was being a bully :(

I was going to pm this to you but then I figured nope, I put the comments out there in public and I am going to own up to them in public.

Again, so sorry - not one of my finer moments and I feel like a *bleep*.
Non illegitimi carborundum est.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

THIS is probably the nicest thing i have seen posted here in a very long time. (i know i know i know. OFF TOPIC!)

any one of those pictures would make a great t shirt. even the original, unphotoshopped one. LOL
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
GoStumpy
Lord of the Board

Post by GoStumpy »

Sige wrote:I have to confess ....

It's all good!

This is something I often forget as well...

Disclaimer: My posts may contain honesty. May not be suitable for all audiences.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

he just came through on my facebook again. :D

http://cheezburger.com/827141/a-little- ... e-internet
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Grab Bag”