Ghosts

A potpourri of off-topics.
robeagle

Ghosts

Post by robeagle »

I am native and have seen numerous ghosts,including the kvr with 2 other people, in which all science wants witnesses on these sightings. If I were you people I would be careful with what you deal with cause opening pandoras box has repercussions which will change your life for the worst forever.So keep on snooping around and maybe you will find out.Oh and praying to your god will not help against these spirits.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Ghosts

Post by ferri »

I think this is the article you are commenting on. :)

http://www.castanet.net/news/Penticton/ ... unted-past
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

robeagle wrote:I am native and have seen numerous ghosts,including the kvr with 2 other people, in which all science wants witnesses on these sightings. If I were you people I would be careful with what you deal with cause opening pandoras box has repercussions which will change your life for the worst forever.So keep on snooping around and maybe you will find out.Oh and praying to your god will not help against these spirits.

Were the ghosts you saw wearing clothes? Just wondering because if there's a chance I'll be forced to roam the earth wearing the clothes I died in, I'll want to plan ahead .
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

The journey only becomes an adventure, when you’re prepared to take a few risks along the way.

I kinda like Ghosts 'n' Stuff.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

robeagle wrote:I am native and have seen numerous ghosts,including the kvr with 2 other people, in which all science wants witnesses on these sightings. If I were you people I would be careful with what you deal with cause opening pandoras box has repercussions which will change your life for the worst forever.So keep on snooping around and maybe you will find out.Oh and praying to your god will not help against these spirits.

what makes you think we need to be careful. all accounts these are not evil spirits but the restless spirits of our dead.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Spirits? You mean the type that are consumed? I have seen many and have many in my dark cupboards that are released on occasion. I pray to these spirits and they in turn talk to me after I have consumed them. Most are fairly benign but some are nasty and leave me with bad feelings that last for more than a day. I have prayed to the spirit of the porcelain bowl to rid me of these spirits to no avail. I guess it's because I am not a true believer.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

JagXKR wrote:Spirits? You mean the type that are consumed? I have seen many and have many in my dark cupboards that are released on occasion. I pray to these spirits and they in turn talk to me after I have consumed them. Most are fairly benign but some are nasty and leave me with bad feelings that last for more than a day. I have prayed to the spirit of the porcelain bowl to rid me of these spirits to no avail. I guess it's because I am not a true believer.

:130:
Nasturtium
Board Meister

Post by Nasturtium »

We do have a ghost - previous owner, John - NOT malevolent

Would appreciate info on sending him to a better place!
We leak as rivers
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

For some reason he isn't passing over completely. Find out way and make sure he knows its ok to go and he probably will. There are many reasons this could be possible.

Return to “Grab Bag”