Easter 2017

A potpourri of off-topics.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Easter 2017

Post by Queen K »

What is Easter meaning to you?
Best memories?

I remember when parents took their kids to the foot of Knox Mountain and we all ran around looking for chocoloate Easter Eggs hidden in the plants and rocks.

What happened to those days?

Happy Easter Weekend everyone!
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Easter 2017

Post by vegas1500 »

Lost my grandfather on Easter Sunday when I was young....always take this weekend to reflect on the memories I have of him and cherish what we currently have...

Happy Easter Queen :130:
CoffeeCanuck
Lord of the Board

Post by CoffeeCanuck »

As kids we always got a new outfit to wear, a little toy like a skip rope, new bag of marbles, cap gun etc, and a one pound solid chocolate easter bunny. I had this album and every Easter I would repeatedly play it until my Mom threatened she'd talk to the easter bunny and tell him to skip on by our home.

il_570xN.711291321_84g4.jpg

As a teen and adult Easter became a spiritual celebration. Though some of my beliefs through the years have shifted, Easter will always be spiritually significant to me. This song was just shared with me today and I love it. For those who spiritually celebrate Easter, enjoy and be blessed.

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

So how did everyone's Easter go this weekend? I understand a lot is open this Easter Monday, back to work!
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Easter is over. Til next year!
CoffeeCanuck
Lord of the Board

Post by CoffeeCanuck »

Just getting ready to tuck into our easter dinner. Scalloped potatoes and ham and it's smelling sooooo yummy. Anyone else have ham instead of turkey?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

We roasted two chickens at once and took one over to moms. She didn't want the leftovers ( :135: ) so we had it tonight.

The ham we have is been used for ham and mushroom omlettes tomorrow. Yuummm. Soo good!

Return to “Grab Bag”