Simple thoughts

A potpourri of off-topics.
What_the
Übergod

Re: Simple thoughts or questions thread

Post by What_the »

Why is it that, the kind of people I jive with, are the wrong people to hang around?
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Watching the hunt for red October, an excellently written movie/book. Never been in the armed forces but have served at sea (coastal).
The psychology is fascinating and the terminology at my limited knowledge is bang on.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Holly mcNarland's numb is on. Makes me think about commuting into north Vancouver 25 years ago.

Great song!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Why do some posters here get along terrifically and some just clash and clash?
And why does someone fly under the radar for thousands of posts before you even notice them?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

I love the smell of cut grass in the evening.

so obscure that I have to say. Apocalypse now
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

When I call my cat for lovins and then they just start licking their, uh, well, you know.

That's why I call cats ### holes.

I need a dog again.
What_the
Übergod

Re: Simple thoughts

Post by What_the »

Who knew?
A $5 roll of duct tape can improve the workings of a $100,000 machine!

1001 uses for everything, but ducting.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Trying to instill positive reinforcement into a cat is like, well...herding cats lol
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

You guys are boring. Always complaining, always the end of the world. Never anything nice to say or even a simple thought. I for one cherish the idea that I can just post to 100,000 + people.

Oh well, I'll amuse myself.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Once you realise that politics is war without bullets, the easier it is to laugh at those consumed by it. Chumps.

Ya, chumps.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Or goof.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

You know what I really like about the forum? When I see a dog in a car, I think about that thread. When someone's an idiot on road,I think about that thread. Politics on the news,I think about those threads. Panhandlers, those threads. Etc.

And since I've read those threads
I think about the opposing views presented and it humbles me.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

I think I should just change the thread title to- what_the's thread.
8 pages of mostly me.

Not sure that would wash though.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

That moment you realise, you're a blogger
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Here's something I thought of the other day! I have belonged to this forum since 2005. I can remember that for years when I said I didn't like something, or something was disgusting to me I was "too easily offended" and I "needed to grow a thicker skin". LOL What the heck happened to that? [icon_lol2.gif]
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Grab Bag”