Simple thoughts

A potpourri of off-topics.
What_the
Übergod

Simple thoughts

Post by What_the »

Have a simply resolved question?
Or a thought just wanting to be thrown out there? Or both?

Here's the place.
Its not to debate, carry on or prove a point. Make a thread for that or take it to existing ones.

Simple curiosities or observations; whatever's on your mind while commuting to work or talking over dinner.

regulars should be all over this one :D

And nope, they're not. Too busy bitching about what they can't control lol
Last edited by What_the on Jun 14th, 2017, 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Re: Simple thoughts or questions thread

Post by What_the »

People that wear the hood up on hoodies when it's above 15° look sketchy and like hoodlums.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

What_the wrote:People that wear the hood up on hoodies when it's above 15° look sketchy and like hoodlums.

I'd say they look sketchy no matter what the temperature.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

How can I go about adopting or acquiring a former cadet police dog that didn't make the vetting process?
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Sunday evening isn't the best time for intellectual stimulation apparently.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Why are so many people afraid of spiders, snakes, lizards etc.? :135:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

There's not much worse than having one insult ones intelligence.

(Not at all related to this board)
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

And good dammit, predictive text pisses me off at times.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Why do they make power cords so ridiculously short that 5 feet from power is enough to curse engineers?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

ferri wrote:Why are so many people afraid of spiders, snakes, lizards etc.? :135:

I had a person explaining that past lives explain these phobias. That fear of falling or water or rabbits or anything you've listed can be traced back to the soul remembering something awful happening to them in relation to the phobia. I can't wear anything resembling a turtle neck sweater or a high collar, was I hung as a witch in a past life? I've never had a reading done, but might as the phobia is getting stronger.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Loki2u
Board Meister

Post by Loki2u »

I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent an idiot from cutting in at the front.
Stay strong, brothers! :130:
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -Harlan Ellison-
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Qk, I've heard similar things.
I'll never forget the "assertion" that that I was U boat commander by the Ouija board as a kid.
Water is my home and I love ships and all vessels water
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Why do old/older men hike their socks up?
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Loki2u wrote:I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent an idiot from cutting in at the front.
Stay strong, brothers! :130:

Ugh, unless if its a line of RV's? Cool :)
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Holy Crap. Way fare just made it into my phones algorithms.
All of you reading this can hear the jingle....it's in my head; "hit song"?

I'm thinking it while brushing my teeth

Return to “Grab Bag”